• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Open world halo game

User Info: ThePenitentOne

ThePenitentOne
3 months ago#1
How big is the map gonna be, will it be big like fallout and skyrim, also how many hours will the game take to beat?

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
3 months ago#2
Please no

we don’t know

we don’t know this either but unlikely(?)

we also don’t know this

thank you drive thru please
---

User Info: XxOblivion77

XxOblivion77
3 months ago#3
ThePenitentOne posted...
How big is the map gonna be, will it be big like fallout and skyrim, also how many hours will the game take to beat?

Nobody knows but it's gonna be an FPS, not an RPG. It won't even be as complex as Metroid Prime I imagine. I really hope open world was the right call for Infinite.
Play Splitgate.

User Info: LenDar22

LenDar22
2 months ago#4
Yeah man we're going to be doing sidequests like finding some widow's lost frying pan.
Thunder Force AC after a game over: "Do you want to continue MORE?!"
Me: "I do IN FACT want to continue more!!!!" >:-(

User Info: GwizAlch

GwizAlch
2 months ago#5
It's Destiny with even less Loot.
Better to have a short life that is full of which you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way. - Alan W. Watts

User Info: GateCaptain

GateCaptain
2 months ago#6
Open like destiny is I would bet. I just hope ammo isnt a pain to find.

User Info: ChowYunFatt

ChowYunFatt
2 months ago#7
GwizAlch posted...
It's Destiny with even less Loot.

Vanilla destiny loot grind was fine, but unfortunately all the neckbeards whined to bungie about getting their s*** pushed in with the vex mythoclast and pretty much every other gun begging for nerfs, which bungie caved in to. But for those first few weeks, the tears tasted absolutely delicious.
Not as good as some, but far better than most.

User Info: GwizAlch

GwizAlch
1 month ago#8
ChowYunFatt posted...
Vanilla destiny loot grind was fine, but unfortunately all the neckbeards whined to bungie about getting their s*** pushed in with the vex mythoclast and pretty much every other gun begging for nerfs, which bungie caved in to. But for those first few weeks, the tears tasted absolutely delicious.

Bungie was going to nerf those weapons regardless.

They were too effective at clearing PvE content and they were never going to be able to provide new content at the same rate that those weapons were clearing it.

The Gjallarhorn would have been nerfed a lot earlier if Bungie wasn't intentionally preventing Xur from selling it again after that first week or two.

I agree that it was fun to mess around with those weapons while they lasted.
Better to have a short life that is full of which you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way. - Alan W. Watts
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Open world halo game
  • Post New Message