• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Hi, I'm trash.

User Info: zhumar

zhumar
3 months ago#1
Haven't really played Halo much since Halo 3 was new, but excited for Infinite. Looking forward to "getting dunked on" or "clapped" as I believe the kids say these days as I do donuts in my Warthog.
Founder of the madbad virgin clan

User Info: XxOblivion77

XxOblivion77
2 months ago#2
zhumar posted...
Haven't really played Halo much since Halo 3 was new, but excited for Infinite. Looking forward to "getting dunked on" or "clapped" as I believe the kids say these days as I do donuts in my Warthog.

The Halo community is half sweats half warthog donutter - you'll be fine
Play Splitgate.

User Info: zhumar

zhumar
2 months ago#3
Now, if I could just sweat while doing donuts, I'll be golden.
Founder of the madbad virgin clan

User Info: XxOblivion77

XxOblivion77
2 months ago#4
zhumar posted...
Now, if I could just sweat while doing donuts, I'll be golden.

I mean there's definitely a lot of splatters to be had, but sweating is always going to be 4v4 (and the new "MLG" playlist when you're ready to become a gigasweat).
Play Splitgate.

User Info: ChowYunFatt

ChowYunFatt
1 month ago#5
If only a competent gaming studio could make a game where the ranked game play is actually representative of real skill. That way the talented players can all play together and the less skilled can play together. Instead, the rank system is bs and you wind up with 2 good players and 2 players that are at least -10 each game lol. Rather have games were they are close and everyone is playing very well. 343 isn't good enough to put that system into place.
Not as good as some, but far better than most.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Hi, I'm trash.
  • Post New Message