• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Predict the plot

User Info: XxOblivion77

XxOblivion77
3 months ago#1
Im pretty sure theyre going to have a cortana vs cortana and this time cortana or chief will die for max sadness
Play Splitgate.

User Info: Phlegyas

Phlegyas
3 months ago#2
It all comes down to how much time has passed since Halo 5. By the few trailers twe have I get the impression that the A.I war has passed but left both Humanity and Covenant in disarray. Cortana was defeated but not sent for deletion so she's still around.

My guess is Chief will die at the end. If he doesn't, then I can see him and original Cortana going off somewhere, leaving everything behind.
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

XxOblivion77
3 months ago#3
Phlegyas posted...
It all comes down to how much time has passed since Halo 5. By the few trailers twe have I get the impression that the A.I war has passed but left both Humanity and Covenant in disarray. Cortana was defeated but not sent for deletion so she's still around.

My guess is Chief will die at the end. If he doesn't, then I can see him and original Cortana going off somewhere, leaving everything behind.

I hope they don't skip ahead too much.
Play Splitgate.

User Info: metroidman92

metroidman92
2 months ago#4
XxOblivion77 posted...
I hope they don't skip ahead too much.
Seriously. They basically began this giant scale war/techno apocalypse at the end of 5, and I'd really hate to just gloss over all that. It needs to be covered in at least the first third of the game, then timeskip.
[You take a sip from your trusty Vault 13 Canteen.]
Death is a preferable alternative to communism!

User Info: Offworlder1

Offworlder1
1 month ago#5
The whole AI plot was so f***ing stupid, it would be best if they wrap they up and move onto something actually interesting.
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
3DS FC: 1564 - 7512 - 1815

XxOblivion77
1 month ago#6
Idk I hope cheif gets to bang corntana once and for all
Play Splitgate.

User Info: thegreatandrewm

thegreatandrewm
1 month ago#7
the plot is online just look for it, idiots at 343 leaked it lol. Lets just say looks like another cliffhanger what a surprise.
10700k/1080ti
5900x/3080 and a potato
(edited 1 month ago)

XxOblivion77
1 month ago#8
thegreatandrewm posted...
the plot is online just look for it, idiots at 343 leaked it lol. Lets just say looks like another cliffhanger what a surprise.

Noooo I regret clicking the black text and making this topic
Play Splitgate.

User Info: zhumar

zhumar
1 month ago#9
kek
Founder of the madbad virgin clan
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Predict the plot
  • Post New Message