• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Halo 5 is actually good. And MCC is a classic.

User Info: XxOblivion77

XxOblivion77
2 months ago#11
Ermac posted...
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/716424-halo-5-guardians/79481192#1

my reference to why i think halo 5 is the worst halo MP

4 is actually pretty good though in gametypes without ordinance. The aiming is on point in 4 oddly

Good write-up but some of that is nitpicky or based on user input. Otherwise I agree with the overall message of there being a lack of attention to detail.
Play Splitgate.

User Info: ssn560

ssn560
2 months ago#12
Who says it's bad, though? It's widely regarded as a return to form, especially after the massive disappointment (ODST) Bungie gave us.

User Info: Ermac

Ermac
2 months ago#13
ssn560 posted...
Who says it's bad, though? It's widely regarded as a return to form, especially after the massive disappointment (ODST) Bungie gave us.

Reach and 4 were both after odst.. and Reach was made by Bungie

I assume you arent talking about multiplayer, because odst had no multiplayer, and halo 5’s campaign is the least favorite of the community so idk man
We are many, you are but one

User Info: ssj5goku2005

ssj5goku2005
2 months ago#14
EvilResident posted...
It’s the only campaign I have yet to play.
If you’re a fan of Halo, then by all means play it, if for no other reason then it kinda vindicates Halo 4’s campaign a lot (because I remember it being absolutely s*** on when it came out but now a lot of people are starting to realize it actually wasn’t that bad lol) but maybe just play on easy or normal just to get it done and out of the way quickly, because it’s such a bore IMO. And that’s coming from a huge Halo fan who’s been playing since CE’s launch.
not changing this sig until i feel like it - started 6.23.2009

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
2 months ago#15
ssj5goku2005 posted...
If you’re a fan of Halo, then by all means play it, if for no other reason then it kinda vindicates Halo 4’s campaign a lot (because I remember it being absolutely s*** on when it came out but now a lot of people are starting to realize it actually wasn’t that bad lol) but maybe just play on easy or normal just to get it done and out of the way quickly, because it’s such a bore IMO. And that’s coming from a huge Halo fan who’s been playing since CE’s launch.
I probably will do that. Eventually…lol
---

User Info: natevines

natevines
1 month ago#16
As long as MCC isn't frozen as it is. It needs to add Halo 5 and Infinite eventually. Hell, maybe even Wars.

User Info: Cemith

Cemith
1 month ago#17
MondoMan180 posted...
Ill agree only if you agree Halo 4 was underrated/better than people say it was. Hell, it was good!

And if it wasn't whyd they give it a PC port all these years later? Ppl started to appreciate what I already knew after giving it a second look on MCC.

My least favorite thing about 4 are the goofy looking Spartans. Less "Dudes in Combat Armor" and more toys
CE's resident Smash Player || https://i.ibb.co/2vRbyC0/Rosa-6.png
"Friends don't let friends watch The Big Bang Theory" - mogar002

User Info: Joeydollaz

Joeydollaz
1 month ago#18
It was 343s DESTINY

lets be honest
PERSONA 6 will NOT be Turn Based, Feb-25th 2021

User Info: Offworlder1

Offworlder1
1 month ago#19
Halo 4 and 5 were lack luster campaign wise, the story just wasn't very interesting.
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
3DS FC: 1564 - 7512 - 1815

User Info: XxOblivion77

XxOblivion77
1 month ago#20
Offworlder1 posted...
Halo 4 and 5 were lack luster campaign wise, the story just wasn't very interesting.

I liked 4 they f***ed it up with 5 though.
Play Splitgate.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Halo 5 is actually good. And MCC is a classic.
  • Post New Message