• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Looks at new Cortana

User Info: Fenrir-Juubi

Fenrir-Juubi
3 months ago#1
I gave up. I'm not acceptful of change. I do not like change. If you want change, I dunno, seek a new consumer, not me.

This signature breaks the terms of service.

User Info: MrFish86

MrFish86
3 months ago#2
the AI shown in the E3 trailer today is not Cortana.

User Info: GateCaptain

GateCaptain
3 months ago#3
I didnt like the look of the new AI but I'm all for a new partner and new AI with a new personality .

User Info: Phlegyas

Phlegyas
3 months ago#4
I thought she looked alright, and as it's been said she is not Cortana. If Cortana does show up I hope she has her original look, and not how she appeared in Halo 5.
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

User Info: XxOblivion77

XxOblivion77
3 months ago#5
I thought her face and expressions seemed, but I like the new Cortana as a seperate character.
Play Splitgate.

User Info: natevines

natevines
3 months ago#6
"Acceptful" lol

User Info: Arizona_Joe

Arizona_Joe
2 months ago#7
I may be wrong but hasn't Cortana changed with every single game she's been released in? No 2 games have the same Cortana.

User Info: metroidman92

metroidman92
2 months ago#8
Arizona_Joe posted...
I may be wrong but hasn't Cortana changed with every single game she's been released in? No 2 games have the same Cortana.
Technically, her model in Reach is the same one from Halo 3. If you count the dozen or seconds we actually see her avatar.
[You take a sip from your trusty Vault 13 Canteen.]
Death is a preferable alternative to communism!

User Info: phatpawl

phatpawl
2 months ago#9
Halo 4 Cortana was the best
"in the instruction booklet, jin is 19 and jun is 22. is this a typo, or is kazuya a sick bastard that likes 3 year olds?"
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Looks at new Cortana
  • Post New Message