• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. I'll only play this game if a majority of people on this list say it's good

User Info: balmung2100

balmung2100
1 month ago#11
HaloOwnzU posted...
Not at all. Just relying on opinions that matter most to me.

I see nobody has told you yet so I’ll tell you. You have a weak ass mind. No ability to think for yourself.
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"

User Info: HaloOwnzU

HaloOwnzU
1 month ago#12
balmung2100 posted...
I see nobody has told you yet so I’ll tell you. You have a weak ass mind. No ability to think for yourself.

Didn't bother updating this thread since it's obvious this game is a flop based on feedback I received from several players on that list. You sound like the type of person that if someone accidently eats a piece of s*** and tells you "don't eat that, it's a piece of s***", you ignore them, put the piece of s*** in your mouth, and start chewing because your so hell bent on finding out for yourself. Keep having that flawed mindset. It's a losing position resulting in wasted lost time that could have been prevented anyway you try to justify it.
JordanvPlumbers: The best I ever saw was a guy go 3/9... I never saw GOAT MJ go 6/6 and I'm upset and insecure about it!

User Info: zhumar

zhumar
1 month ago#13
This game will be far from a flop. Call of Duty has sucked ass for the last several years, but it still succeeds every year...and this game is looking a lot better than CoD.
Founder of the madbad virgin clan

User Info: HaloOwnzU

HaloOwnzU
1 month ago#14
zhumar posted...
This game will be far from a flop. Call of Duty has sucked ass for the last several years, but it still succeeds every year...and this game is looking a lot better than CoD.

Considering H5 looked better than CoD and it flopped....

It's 343 bro... they will screw it all up like they always do.
JordanvPlumbers: The best I ever saw was a guy go 3/9... I never saw GOAT MJ go 6/6 and I'm upset and insecure about it!

User Info: zhumar

zhumar
1 month ago#15
HaloOwnzU posted...
It's 343 bro... they will screw it all up like they always do.
I guess I have more optimism because I haven't really cared about Halo since 3. I've been a CoD nerd for years, but am tired of getting burned. With Game Pass/F2P, if the game does end up sucking, at least I won't feel like I wasted $70.

I did play Halo 4 and 5 though and agree they weren't very good. I couldn't even finish 4's campaign because of how bored I was.
Founder of the madbad virgin clan
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. I'll only play this game if a majority of people on this list say it's good
  • Post New Message