• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. I'm the best to ever play halo

User Info: HaloOwnzU

HaloOwnzU
7 months ago#1
https://imgflip.com/i/4y2990
JordanvPlumbers: The best I ever saw was a guy go 3/9... I never saw GOAT MJ go 6/6 and I'm upset and insecure about it!

User Info: XxOblivion77

XxOblivion77
6 months ago#2
k
Play Splitgate.

HaloOwnzU
6 months ago#3
Hard being that much better, but someone has to do it.
JordanvPlumbers: The best I ever saw was a guy go 3/9... I never saw GOAT MJ go 6/6 and I'm upset and insecure about it!

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
5 months ago#4
Me too.

XxOblivion77 posted...
k

Tagged for posting one letter.
Respect Me.
PSN: PMMaverick XBL: PM Maverick

User Info: Psych_RN

Psych_RN
5 months ago#5
HaloOwnzU posted...
https://imgflip.com/i/4y2990

Not even your own screenshot you f***ing nub
Nice day for fishin, ain't it?

User Info: The Masked Mage

The Masked Mage
5 months ago#6
Are you Ogre1 or 2?
Laissez les bons temps rouler.

HaloOwnzU
5 months ago#7
Cnoggl01 posted...
Not even your own screenshot you f***ing nub

Actually it is. How mad are you? Were you the one that went negative in that screenshot?

XxOblivion77
2 months ago#8
4 months later and TC is still scared to 1v1 me in CE.
Play Splitgate.

HaloOwnzU
1 month ago#9
XxOblivion77 posted...
4 months later and TC is still scared to 1v1 me in CE.

You aren't even in consideration because you've never been to a beach LAN. You don't just get to step in the ring because you think you can box lol. You have to prove your worthy. Show up to a beach LAN, demonstrate that you can hold your own, and then maybe you'll be in position to offer a challenge.

XxOblivion77
1 month ago#10
HaloOwnzU posted...
You aren't even in consideration because you've never been to a beach LAN. You don't just get to step in the ring because you think you can box lol. You have to prove your worthy. Show up to a beach LAN, demonstrate that you can hold your own, and then maybe you'll be in position to offer a challenge.

What do you guys bury your heads in the sand and forget that real life exists KID?
Play Splitgate.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. I'm the best to ever play halo
  • Post New Message