• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Does this game have a physical edition?

User Info: SomaMaxwell

SomaMaxwell
1 month ago#1
This sounds like a crazy question but i honestly can't find the answer with Google.

I looked on amazon and gamestop and best buy. I even called gamestop and they told me the game wasn't out yet. And i know it is. I have seen people play it.

I am getting an xbox one this week end (my cousin is selling me her husband's for almost nothing because it's ruining there marriage.) and i wanted to try to secure a copy of the game before then but I literally can't find a copy for sale.

Thought i would ask here because people are more reliable then the internet.
Its hard being a mom!

User Info: GD02

GD02
1 month ago#2
There is no physical copy of the game. Only digital do to it being Free to Play.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: __C_L_O_U_D__

__C_L_O_U_D__
1 month ago#3
This game, no, but there are physical copies for the game, but only for the JP server. There are the ones for the now-shutdown Vita, and the Episode 6 Deluxe Package for PS4, and PC. These contain codes that can be used in-game for special items. The Switch version has a Deluxe Package as well, but does not include the game, as that version uses the cloud.
You don't need a reason to help people.

User Info: SomaMaxwell

SomaMaxwell
1 month ago#4
Thanks. Will just have to download it. I would rather have a copy but downloading is okay too.

Thanks for the replies.🙂
Its hard being a mom!
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Does this game have a physical edition?
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A