• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Will this be playable on XBox Series X on launch day?

User Info: itsweezer

itsweezer
1 month ago#1
I don’t have an XBox One, but I’m getting the Series X on launch day if I can. Has there been any confirmation or hints that PSO 2 will be available to play on Series X on launch day?

User Info: GD02

GD02
1 month ago#2
Yes. It will be playable on the Series X.

User Info: itsweezer

itsweezer
1 month ago#3
Is there any info about what digital One X games will be available on the Xbox store? I just want to make sure it will be available day one instead of waiting for the expansion and everything coming to Series X at once

User Info: nhat

nhat
1 month ago#4
Seeing as how NGS will be xbox exclusive console wise I would imagine so especially since it's pso2 is digital
PSO- 09

User Info: Diesel95

Diesel95
3 weeks ago#5
yes but wont be the updated version that will come out next year.
I just looked at my watch... looks like Big Daddy Cool time!!

User Info: GD02

GD02
3 weeks ago#6
itsweezer posted...
Is there any info about what digital One X games will be available on the Xbox store? I just want to make sure it will be available day one instead of waiting for the expansion and everything coming to Series X at once

all digital games that are Xbox one X enhance will be available for the series x. And if the developers decides to upgrade or even enhance them further to really take advantage of the Series X power then you get that instead or get an update at later date automatically.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Will this be playable on XBox Series X on launch day?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A