• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. worst episode of the ones released in NA so far?

User Info: Makio

Makio
1 month ago#1
which one was least enjoyable to go through

4 was hard to go through

i am not familiar with it but i hear from some jp players that 5 is not much better
In darkness blooms the spider lily...

User Info: __C_L_O_U_D__

__C_L_O_U_D__
1 month ago#2
Ep5 is overall better than 4, but it's harder to get started on, to the point that I couldn't complete it myself. It's still Isekai, but it's more difficult to care about the characters at the beginning. It also is a bit fanservicey to OG Phantasy Star fans.

Oh, and it also has some of the cutscenes stylized like a visual novel, so there's that mess.
You don't need a reason to help people.

User Info: SammichTime

SammichTime
1 month ago#3
Ep4 was all over the damn place, left some things unexplained or unfleshed, and hated the Hitsugi show. Ep3 didn't do anything for me either since I didn't care for Harukaton.
Xbox Live GT: Barcnori

User Info: nhat

nhat
1 week ago#4
Definitely 1. It was pretty fragmented and wasn't done well. It didn't help they try to smash an old system together.

I thought ep4 was pretty solid, I enjoyed it for the most part. Some parts were boring because there was a lot of dialogue with no other things going around but it was far from being as bad as 1.
PSO- 09

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
1 week ago#5
The Sao wanna be one
But I find it fun
Im Ericsh(SD) from phantasy star online dreamcast. I have gastroparesis. look it up help spread the word of this horrible disease.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. worst episode of the ones released in NA so far?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A