• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. so explanations..theories for micro censor/sega

User Info: rstewart00

rstewart00
1 month ago#1
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-directory/

found this for detailed listings of jp scratch/events, (less secured site so wise to maybe not click), but it detailed and listed ps02 events....sad to to say it seems based to na, 90% were cut out and censored, really looked forward to the fairy tails scratches, so many fan first events cut out, so much censorship, its sad micro is this bad, this isnt a licensing issue for those who wold argue since most arent related

User Info: __C_L_O_U_D__

__C_L_O_U_D__
1 month ago#2
Bumped is safe, people have been using it for years with no issues.

And of course 90% of it isn't in the NA version. How long has the NA version been active? How long has the JP version been active? It's not reasonable to just flood the market with every scratch item that has been released. The collab ones, on the other hand, are truly licensing issues. This was the same issue with the SEA version, it didn't have a lot of the collab items. This can also be the case with the Player Design items, the releasing rights to the designs may be limited to the JP version.

If not having access to those items is bothering you that much, just go to JP. It's the superior version anyway, IMO.

I'm not saying censorship isn't an issue in NA, by the way. They limited characters' heights for f***'s sake.

Also, why are you using a zero instead of an o when abbreviating PSO2? I've seen this all over your other posts.

You don't need a reason to help people.

rstewart00
1 month ago#3
__C_L_O_U_D__ posted...
Bumped is safe, people have been using it for years with no issues.

And of course 90% of it isn't in the NA version. How long has the NA version been active? How long has the JP version been active? It's not reasonable to just flood the market with every scratch item that has been released. The collab ones, on the other hand, are truly licensing issues. This was the same issue with the SEA version, it didn't have a lot of the collab items. This can also be the case with the Player Design items, the releasing rights to the designs may be limited to the JP version.

If not having access to those items is bothering you that much, just go to JP. It's the superior version anyway, IMO.

I'm not saying censorship isn't an issue in NA, by the way. They limited characters' heights for f***'s sake.

Also, why are you using a zero instead of an o when abbreviating PSO2? I've seen this all over your other posts.
well the jp version being superior isnt the problem, censorship outside is, also the o/0 is a problem for bridge win 8/upgrade win 10 sold pc models that were leftover cheap trash win trashed like the og xbox they modded out to make the base xbox s the standard and the though away the og which they said was included

rstewart00
1 month ago#4
also besides the censorship being in play, was voice tickets popular? doesnt seem the characters speak enough to be worth it so i somewhat but dont understand the appeal

User Info: __C_L_O_U_D__

__C_L_O_U_D__
1 month ago#5
Voice tickets are fairly popular in JP, especially the special ones that go up past vo12, with the extra vos used through autowords.

And voice clips are frequent enough that it's noticeable. They can give your character a peesonality.
You don't need a reason to help people.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. so explanations..theories for micro censor/sega
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A