• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Does this game run fine on XB1X?

User Info: scorpio man

scorpio man
2 months ago#11
runuts27 posted...
Yeah if you are on a full server in lobby it's very laggy but in combat it's fine.

Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty

User Info: NaturalHigh5

NaturalHigh5
2 months ago#12
GD02 posted...
It is cross play between xbox - PC - Steam. I know that I said one more question, but I can't find a way to find his character but nothing so far, we're both on ship 5 and I tried searching for his character's name and switching blocks and searching free agents before starting a quest and nothing, anyone know whats wrong?

PSN id: NaturalHigh5

NaturalHigh5
2 months ago#13
I tried searching for his character' name in the game and nothing, I tried switching blocks and nothing, then I tried searching for free agents in the ship before starting a quest and still nothing, we're both on ship 5, anyone know what's wrong?

User Info: GD02

GD02
2 months ago#14
Might be that they have their status offline.

Maybe this may help, or make things easy. If you are able to communicate with them, you can just meet up in a block. Choose a block with the least population to meet up, and meet in the shopping plaza by were Quna has her concerts / ball and goals are. You can use the nearby characters option to see their chars name and from there send a friend request.
(edited 2 months ago)

NaturalHigh5
2 months ago#15
GD02 posted...
Might be that they have their status offline.

Maybe this may help, or make things easy. If you are able to communicate with them, you can just meet up in a block. Choose a block with the least population to meet up, and meet in the shopping plaza by were Quna has her concerts / ball and goals are. You can use the nearby characters option to see their chars name and from there send a friend request.
That did the trick, thanks for the help!

User Info: GD02

GD02
2 months ago#16
you're welcome

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
2 months ago#17
Lol sorry for the vent
Im Ericsh(SD) from phantasy star online dreamcast. I have gastroparesis. look it up help spread the word of this horrible disease.

NaturalHigh5
2 months ago#18
Gunzleader posted...
Lol sorry for the vent
You didn't offend me in any way. And my oldest brother has gastroparesis too so I know what you are going through. If you care to coop sometime just send me an invite, the more friends the better!
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Does this game run fine on XB1X?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A