• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Citizens of Space
  3. I fail to understand the 1/2 star votes

User Info: FooFightersFan

FooFightersFan
7 months ago#1
There are only 8 votes for this game, but 3 of them are 1/2 star. Ridiculous. Trolls, I guess?

Edit: maybe they were related to people that had game breaking bugs at the beginning. I guess that makes sense. It's unfortunate when a game is terribly buggy and gets poorly reviewed but then fixed. The bad reviews still stand even though the bugs are no longer an issue.

User Info: jerky_666

jerky_666
7 months ago#2
FooFightersFan posted...
There are only 8 votes for this game, but 3 of them are 1/2 star. Ridiculous. Trolls, I guess?

Edit: maybe they were related to people that had game breaking bugs at the beginning. I guess that makes sense. It's unfortunate when a game is terribly buggy and gets poorly reviewed but then fixed. The bad reviews still stand even though the bugs are no longer an issue.

This is the most disingenuous load of crap that I've seen, well today at least. I loved Citizens of Earth and enjoyed every janky as f*** moment of it. To know that they've not only not learned from their mistakes, but have compounded them is incredibly disappointing, and yet I also love this game anyway. But to pretend that you don't understand why people feel that way is transparently stupid. To pretend the patch fixed everything is just as transparently stupid.

User Info: FooFightersFan

FooFightersFan
7 months ago#3
Harsh. I’m not as well versed on the game as you but the 1/2 star still seems excessive. I haven’t experienced any significant bugs but then again I’ve only played it for a few hours.

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
7 months ago#4
I played for 10 hours on switch. Can someone enlighten me to what bugs?

I haven’t had a problem *touch wood* yet.
PSN: Joerpg84 3DS: 2621-2720-6163
Dissidia opera: JoeRpg: ID: 144 578 550 FFBE- 799 086 973. Landu/2B/GLS/Christine/DV/
  1. Boards
  2. Citizens of Space
  3. I fail to understand the 1/2 star votes
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A