• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HappyDog

HappyDog
6 months ago#11
JRPG posted...
Yeah I did and he lowered the lava and I ended up getting everything and then returning to the fire statue and he says “I need more power”

SEGA said if this happens you can bypass it by buying more than 10 hot cocoa and then go up the stairs in iceberg up the leak and you can melt the ice even when cocoa goes cold and you can progress. However you can’t do the other things.

They said they are working on a patch.

It was driving me crazy I was spending hours finding fire shards lol.

I hope they patch soon because i can continue, however I miss out on the ice block that is in the entrance that has a star and recruit bubble icon.
Do you not have a little four armed person on your team? I think it’s one of the story characters, you can melt that ice with just regular hot coco.

Some of the bugs get really annoying like the chef one.
I be eatin honey buns till my stomi hurt.

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
6 months ago#12
HappyDog posted...
JRPG posted...
Yeah I did and he lowered the lava and I ended up getting everything and then returning to the fire statue and he says “I need more power”

SEGA said if this happens you can bypass it by buying more than 10 hot cocoa and then go up the stairs in iceberg up the leak and you can melt the ice even when cocoa goes cold and you can progress. However you can’t do the other things.

They said they are working on a patch.

It was driving me crazy I was spending hours finding fire shards lol.

I hope they patch soon because i can continue, however I miss out on the ice block that is in the entrance that has a star and recruit bubble icon.
Do you not have a little four armed person on your team? I think it’s one of the story characters, you can melt that ice with just regular hot coco.

Some of the bugs get really annoying like the chef one.

I stopped playing until I can do the quest because I’ll miss out on stuff.

I don’t think I have this 4 armed person yet.

There is ice you can’t melt in the cave without the fire statue though.
PSN: Joerpg84
Dissidia opera: JoeRpg: ID: 144 578 550 FFBE- 799 086 973. Esther/Elena/Zeno/Sylvie/Event

HappyDog
6 months ago#13
JRPG posted...

In the first cave the ice around the character can be melted with regular hot coco. That coco can be found in the cave as well. Hopefully this video can help you find it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qZQwBcuRMmM
All legitimate leaks come from pastebin.

JRPG
6 months ago#14
HappyDog posted...
JRPG posted...

In the first cave the ice around the character can be melted with regular hot coco. That coco can be found in the cave as well. Hopefully this video can help you find it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qZQwBcuRMmM

I actually got that character. :).

Thank you though, but it’s not that part. It’s the boiler room. To melt the ice in there you need to activate the fire statue. Having hot cocoa doesn’t work on it. I’ll try to upload the screenshots.

I contacted SEGA and they actually said it is definitely a glitch that needs patched and I can’t do anything to get the fire statue to recognise what he needs as I have 2.

I can bypass this to continue the game, and apparently later on I will encounter the same issue in another area because I have 2 fire shards... they gave me another way to bypass that...but I miss out on stuff with recruit quests and so I guess I will wait for the patch. I want to know who is in the recruit bubble. I’ll post images soon as I love this game and want to keep playing.
Dissidia opera: JoeRpg: ID: 144 578 550 FFBE- 799 086 973. Esther/Elena/Zeno/Sylvie/Event

JRPG
6 months ago#15
https://imgur.com/gallery/BpwcxNj

Don’t know how to put images to appear on here.

But what is behind the ice block in the entrance to the boiling caverns from the other area? It has a star and recruit bubble but hot cocoa doesn’t work even though I have 10 and 1 cold cocoa.

HappyDog
6 months ago#16
It might be the athlete? I don’t know for sure though.
I think that ice only melts by the Fire rocks full power.

Did you give the ice guy his powers too? I think there were like 3 shards for each of them but I don’t remember exactly. I got lucky and missed this glitch.
All legitimate leaks come from pastebin.

JRPG
6 months ago#17
HappyDog posted...
It might be the athlete? I don’t know for sure though.
I think that ice only melts by the Fire rocks full power.

Did you give the ice guy his powers too? I think there were like 3 shards for each of them but I don’t remember exactly. I got lucky and missed this glitch.

I got Athlete. She is amazing 👌🏻 Staple in my team. I did everything and no stars left. I gave the ice guy them all. I’m left with the fire needing to melt
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A