• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HappyDog

HappyDog
7 months ago#1
My hot coco was drank before I knew I needed it.

Then a ice penguin dropped cold coco so I thought maybe a fire penguin drops hot coco but no such luck.

The alien that gave me the coco says not to let it get cold.

How do I get more hot coco?
I have peak taste confirmed.

User Info: FooFightersFan

FooFightersFan
7 months ago#2
In the caverns, there's a screen after passing through one of those icy patches that takes you to another room with a pengrill frozen in a block of ice. In this room there's a thing that looks like a volcano with a bubbling brown substance. If you interact with it you can get hot cocoa which can then be used to thaw the frozen blocks.

HappyDog
7 months ago#3
FooFightersFan posted...
In the caverns, there's a screen after passing through one of those icy patches that takes you to another room with a pengrill frozen in a block of ice. In this room there's a thing that looks like a volcano with a bubbling brown substance. If you interact with it you can get hot cocoa which can then be used to thaw the frozen blocks.

Thank you 🙏🏾
I have peak taste confirmed.

User Info: FooFightersFan

FooFightersFan
7 months ago#4
HappyDog posted...
FooFightersFan posted...

Thank you 🙏🏾

Quite welcome. Truthfully, I spent at least 30 minutes looking for this as well so I'm glad to help someone else. I must've tried to run to the embassy through the blizzard weather 20 times before I realized it was impossible (I suck at controlling the sprinting). I then backtracked and got lucky that I saw the interaction icon with the cocoa fountain, otherwise I'm not sure I ever would have found it.

HappyDog
7 months ago#5
FooFightersFan posted...
HappyDog posted...
FooFightersFan posted...

Thank you 🙏🏾

Quite welcome. Truthfully, I spent at least 30 minutes looking for this as well so I'm glad to help someone else. I must've tried to run to the embassy through the blizzard weather 20 times before I realized it was impossible (I suck at controlling the sprinting). I then backtracked and got lucky that I saw the interaction icon with the cocoa fountain, otherwise I'm not sure I ever would have found it.

Yeah it’s so frustrating. Since sometimes you end up going somewhere before you’re supposed too but the game doesn’t let you know.
I'm really more glum tbh.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
6 months ago#8
If you have more than 1 fire shards, the fire statue prevents you from proceed saying he needs more power and won’t let me continue.
PSN: Joerpg84
Dissidia opera: JoeRpg: ID: 144 578 550 FFBE- 799 086 973. Esther/Elena/Zeno/Sylvie/Event

HappyDog
6 months ago#9
JRPG posted...
If you have more than 1 fire shards, the fire statue prevents you from proceed saying he needs more power and won’t let me continue.
Did you give the ice shards to the Ice statue as well?
I be eatin honey buns till my stomi hurt.

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
6 months ago#10
HappyDog posted...
JRPG posted...
Did you give the ice shards to the Ice statue as well?

Yeah I did and he lowered the lava and I ended up getting everything and then returning to the fire statue and he says “I need more power”

SEGA said if this happens you can bypass it by buying more than 10 hot cocoa and then go up the stairs in iceberg up the leak and you can melt the ice even when cocoa goes cold and you can progress. However you can’t do the other things.

They said they are working on a patch.

It was driving me crazy I was spending hours finding fire shards lol.

I hope they patch soon because i can continue, however I miss out on the ice block that is in the entrance that has a star and recruit bubble icon.
PSN: Joerpg84
Dissidia opera: JoeRpg: ID: 144 578 550 FFBE- 799 086 973. Esther/Elena/Zeno/Sylvie/Event
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A