• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Citizens of Space
  3. Lunar bunker laser/switch puzzle ????

User Info: mangobunny

mangobunny
8 months ago#1
I'm really not understanding this. From what I can tell every time you hit a switch it resets all the other switches so you can only have one colour laser turned off at a time, if that's the case I don't see how this is possible. Am I missing something?

User Info: Voidspasm

Voidspasm
8 months ago#2
Sorry I can't help much but I can tell you I had no problems doing it, seemed kinda obvious, just kinda kept going... I didn't have any trouble, but maybe I just got instinctually lucky. But I don't think it's buggy or anything...

User Info: mangobunny

mangobunny
7 months ago#3
Might be talking about different rooms, there's one with five or six rows of switches that you have to go through, that one's simple, and a side room with only three rows, that's the one I was stuck in. Anyway, I saved in that room and when I loaded the game the next time a path had opened up to the last row, problem solved.

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
7 months ago#4
I found the optional one in the HUGE room and stuck on that too

I know the ones part of the story were not too bad but ...
PSN: Joerpg84 3DS: 2621-2720-6163
Dissidia opera: JoeRpg: ID: 144 578 550 FFBE- 799 086 973. Landu/2B/GLS/Christine/DV/

User Info: jerky_666

jerky_666
7 months ago#5
Voidspasm posted...
Sorry I can't help much but I can tell you I had no problems doing it, seemed kinda obvious, just kinda kept going... I didn't have any trouble, but maybe I just got instinctually lucky. But I don't think it's buggy or anything...

Gotta love the "I can't help you because I don't know the answer, but it was really easy".

How f***ing full of s*** do you have to be to actually think that was worth posting?

User Info: bradsnet

bradsnet
7 months ago#6
For the side room with yellow lasers on the top and bottom here is what you do.

1. Flip the blue switch at the very top right.
2. Enter the columns of pillars near the bottom, by the red switch.
3. Flip that red switch.
4. Directly north of that, flip the purple switch.
5. Now this is the tricky bit, it looks like you don't have any other options if you try to stay within the columns, so don't do that. Walk out to the right past the green switch (don't flip it.)
6. Walk all the way south and you'll see the room with the red switch from #3 is now open from the bottom.
7. Go into the area with the switch, but don't flip it.
8. Instead, go left and flip the green switch.
9. Head out of the columns to the left, collect your treasure, and flip the yellow switch.
I have lived in every age, I may look different, but my message remains the same.
  1. Boards
  2. Citizens of Space
  3. Lunar bunker laser/switch puzzle ????
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A