• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Citizens of Space
  3. As good as Citizens of Earth?

User Info: FooFightersFan

FooFightersFan
7 months ago#1
I enjoyed Citizens of Earth. Seems very similar. Contemplating getting it now or waiting until it goes on sale. Is it buggy like its predecessor was at first?

User Info: Jeticeboi

Jeticeboi
7 months ago#2
It’s very buggy... but still playable. There are a few bugs that can really change the game and make it unplayable.

I would suggest waiting until it goes on sale.. but if you do get it.. just save constantly.. anything can cause it to glitch.
Jetice Stylus | Phoenix Server | WVR/SMN
"Take as many as you'd like! We ladies ripen like succulent fruit with every photograph!"

FooFightersFan
7 months ago#3
Jeticeboi posted...
It’s very buggy... but still playable. There are a few bugs that can really change the game and make it unplayable.

I would suggest waiting until it goes on sale.. but if you do get it.. just save constantly.. anything can cause it to glitch.

Thanks! I think I'll wait a bit. At least until they fix some of the bugs, which I assume they'll do before too long since they did that with Citizens. Buggy games annoy the heck out of me.

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
7 months ago#4
It’s WAY better IMHO.
PSN: Joerpg84 3DS: 2621-2720-6163
Dissidia opera: JoeRpg: ID: 144 578 550 FFBE- 799 086 973. Landu/2B/GLS/Christine/DV/

FooFightersFan
7 months ago#5
JRPG posted...
It’s WAY better IMHO.

Thanks. Citizens of Earth isn't all that great but I really enjoyed it.

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
7 months ago#6
FooFightersFan posted...
JRPG posted...
It’s WAY better IMHO.

Thanks. Citizens of Earth isn't all that great but I really enjoyed it.

I enjoyed Citizens if Earth but I never finished it. I got bored and it felt tedious after a while.

This game has got me wanting to play more. The battle system is actually very good.
PSN: Joerpg84 3DS: 2621-2720-6163
Dissidia opera: JoeRpg: ID: 144 578 550 FFBE- 799 086 973. Landu/2B/GLS/Christine/DV/

FooFightersFan
7 months ago#7
Yeah, the battles did get boring in Citizens of Earth. Much better in this game, but playing the same mini games over and over can be boring. I guess I should experiment with turning them off.

The game is very similar other than that. Complete quests and recruit characters. I love that there are fewer battle characters and the others can be assigned as partners or summoned. Having 40 usable characters was overwhelming and took time to develop, even with the Mascot's difficulty adjustments and Taunt skill.
  1. Boards
  2. Citizens of Space
  3. As good as Citizens of Earth?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A