• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders Genesis
  3. What's everyone's opinion so far?

User Info: StonecoldRPS

StonecoldRPS
3 days ago#1
Just wondering what everyone thinks of Genesis so far? I'm waiting a bit to get my copy but damn it does look fun. I know it plays different but but it really does have that Diablo feel to it
PS or Xbox, Either way, it's all good.
Just enjoy what you have & most of all, have fun.

User Info: ArmoredElder

ArmoredElder
3 days ago#2
Having fun so far, preordered digitally, got to play since Wednesday at 11 pm
Sucks that physical versions (collector Editions mostly from what I'm hearing) are getting delayed, assuming they just didnt make enough?
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selatcia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN / awaiting Darksiders: Genesis, DOOM Eternal

User Info: StonecoldRPS

StonecoldRPS
3 days ago#3
How is it solo? Idk if I'm gonna play co-op
PS or Xbox, Either way, it's all good.
Just enjoy what you have & most of all, have fun.

User Info: ArmoredElder

ArmoredElder
3 days ago#4
So far I've only experienced a few bugs that need some ironing out, one particular one being an audio glitch when you're in the Void, way too much echo
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selatcia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN / awaiting Darksiders: Genesis, DOOM Eternal

User Info: hyuggaxt

hyuggaxt
3 days ago#5
Yeah the echo in the void is horrible! Cant even understan what they are saying. I somehow fix it by turning off my rear surround speakers.

User Info: Burning_Arm2

Burning_Arm2
3 days ago#6
It's great so far!

ArmoredElder posted...
So far I've only experienced a few bugs that need some ironing out, one particular one being an audio glitch when you're in the Void, way too much echo
Agreed WAY too much echo.
I have too many good games and not enough time to play them.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Drewmack79

Drewmack79
3 days ago#7
ArmoredElder posted...

I havent really experienced anything other than this, which is uber noticeable. Enjoying the game. Seems like there will be more to it than I thought. Based on how many hours the first 6 dungeons have taken me, and the trophy list says there's 17 in total, I feel like I'll be getting my money's worth for sure. Not to mention it's clearly designed for you to go back and redo levels either for treasure cleanup or higher difficulty.
"You would wage this war alone!?"
"No, not alone..."

User Info: KazukiYotsuga

KazukiYotsuga
2 days ago#8
Games fun I'm only up to lvl 3 so far and have strife at an overall power of 223 and War at 191. I mean I know it's Strifes first outing but so far it seems like most of wars upgrades are purchased from vulgrim. I've already completed 1 health orb for strife and have 2/3 parts for war just due to vulgrim.
Xbox One GT:TsukunexMoka

User Info: hyuggaxt

hyuggaxt
2 days ago#9
Enjoying it a lot more than DS3 , it feels more like a darksiders game than 3 which is wired since the camera its top down.
It's good, (especially at a $40 pricepoint), but there are a few things that keep it from being great.
I'd say go for it if you're a fan of the source material.
Things could always be worse. Spiders could have wings.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders Genesis
  3. What's everyone's opinion so far?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A