• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ShinWesker

ShinWesker
11 months ago#1
Every time you switch characters the inverted controls revert back to normal although it's still inverted on the options screen. So every time I want to have inverted controls and switch characters... Back to the options screen.

Why didn't they test this game? Why just throw it out like this?

User Info: Milla_Maxwell

Milla_Maxwell
11 months ago#2
I KNEW I WASN'T INSANE. I swore the f***ing camera controls kept getting all f***y whenever I swapped characters.

ShinWesker posted...
Why didn't they test this game? Why just throw it out like this?
Honestly they were f***ed over.

They were forced to rush the game to hell and back so it would launch alongside the movie this Summer... Lo and behold, Coronavirus delayed the movie and it's gonna be on streaming services instead, so they released a rushed remaster of a game all for nothing.
Gamers this generation only work in hyperbole. Something is either god's gift to gaming or a cancerous blight that needs to die in a fire. There's no in between

User Info: PJB-11

PJB-11
11 months ago#3
Yeah I encountered this within about 30 mins after finding Patrick.

And I was so impressed that they had included the BOTH option at first...
PS4 - PSVita - Switch
Playing: Kingdom Hearts III - Luigi's Mansion 3

User Info: ShinWesker

ShinWesker
11 months ago#4
It also changes a lot. Sometimes it reverts back to the inverted controls like you wanted them in the first place...
I can still unlock characters in Tekken 3 without being online or needing patches or buying DLC.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A