• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Blasphemous
  3. Why is the rating so low?

User Info: EverDownward

EverDownward
4 weeks ago#1
Is it genuinely that bad a game?
"Tried to point my finger, but the wind was blowing me around
in circles, circles."

User Info: W_ishMaster

W_ishMaster
4 weeks ago#2
You're trolling, right? Since when is 75 low?
"Power comes in response to a need, not a desire"

User Info: EverDownward

EverDownward
4 weeks ago#3
No, I mean the player rating here. It's just barely above a 3. That's pretty low for what I thought was a really well-received title.
"Tried to point my finger, but the wind was blowing me around
in circles, circles."

User Info: Industen

Industen
4 weeks ago#4
Don't listen to the reviews. This game is a solid 9
https://www.youtube.com/user/Industen

User Info: quickbeam

quickbeam
4 weeks ago#5
I feel like most of the time these days you can just watch gameplay videos to get a feel for whether you’ll like a game or not. The numerical scoring is always so arbitrary anyway.
"A day without friends is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside." -Winnie the Pooh

User Info: Big_Bawss

Big_Bawss
4 weeks ago#6
The game length is listed as 0.5 hours here too, that should probably tell you everything you need to know about user ratings on gamefaqs.

It has a 77 on metacritic, I would say that is a fair score. It's good game. Not perfect, but definitely good.

User Info: KingVi3

KingVi3
4 weeks ago#7
quickbeam posted...
I feel like most of the time these days you can just watch gameplay videos to get a feel for whether you’ll like a game or not. The numerical scoring is always so arbitrary anyway.

I still don't understand why people always buy games base on score. I remember people brought the Witcher 3 base on score and end up not liking it. LOL
That why you watch video or grab some info if any interest you. I brought this for that twisted designs of bosses and characters.

User Info: W_ishMaster

W_ishMaster
4 weeks ago#8
The rating on here is absolute horse s***. The game is easily an 8 out of 10 and you can definitely get 20 hours out of it. So no, it is not a bad game by any means.
"Power comes in response to a need, not a desire"

User Info: Causa_Sui

Causa_Sui
4 weeks ago#9
To me is an 8, has some flaws, not glaring or anything, finished it, but wont be returning for more in the near future at least, good enjoyment though

User Info: RoboFish

RoboFish
4 weeks ago#10
This game is fantastic. I'd give it a 9/10.
  1. Boards
  2. Blasphemous
  3. Why is the rating so low?
  • Post New Message