• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling
  3. Where's the beef, er, I mean beemerang?

User Info: nabuch

nabuch
1 year ago#1
After digging out of the cell I went right to room with bookcases, then I went down, but need beemerang to continue, then I went to room on the left. I can make an ice block here, but it is useless, It looks like there might be something for me to jump in but the ice block can't go that far without breaking. You can't make more than one ice block at a time so you can't get to the exit on top. So what secret trick do I need that the game doesn't tell you you can do, like when the beemerang just stayed in place until you let it go?

User Info: Chazinator

Chazinator
1 year ago#2
If you are where I think you are what you need to do is make the ice cube and get it close enough to the left platform so you can jump on it and up to the left by moving it a few moves at a time and hiding in between moves. It's annoying, but doable. I've only had the ice blocks break if the enemies walk into them so keep them out of their path. The same with tunneling. Don't be in the same place as they are. I found that out in the next room thinking I could just go under a flyer. I hope that helps.
  1. Boards
  2. Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling
  3. Where's the beef, er, I mean beemerang?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A