• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling
  3. How do you get through last part of warehouse?

User Info: nabuch

nabuch
1 year ago#1
You start out by going to a lever and hitting it to move a crate up and make a path farther on. You then can get to the part with the healing flower and you walk down to next area. If you hit that lever the other path closes back up and if you don't the bridge to what I think is the pass is gone. Even with the bridge there you can't get it. So I guess this is the end of the game for me unless someone can tell me how to do it or someone writes a faq.

User Info: DigitalGent

DigitalGent
1 year ago#2
Warehouse.... I belive you're referring to the Storage area of the Factory. First off, you don't have to go all the way to back to the top of the boxes towards the right where the locked door is near the entrace of the Storage area. There's just a Crystal Berry there I believe, and a medal in a hole somewhere to the left of the adjustable bridge. If you want that berry though,Vi's beemerang is the solution. You hit the switch to make the box go up, and than throw the boomerang to the left and hold the button so it holds. Than you just go all the way to left, climb up the boxes, walk across the bridge, and than let go up the button to have the boomerang hit the switch again.

To advance though, I believe you just gotta go all the way to left and bounce up to the top of the boxes, and than fall down into the nearby hole to the right with the entry way to a new room. In that room there should be a Save Crystal in the bottom right corner of the room, and you should be able to make use of the same boomerang trick to jump on top of the moving crate that moves left and right when the switch is hit. Mini Boss should ensue, and you should get the key card to open up the locked door near the entrance of the Storage area, and you should be able to proceed rather straightforwardly from than on.

Sorry if I'm guessing wrong where you are, and for some slight blocks of text.

User Info: nabuch

nabuch
1 year ago#3
That is exactly where I'm talking about. I did try holding boomerang but I guess I just wasn't in the right spot. Thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling
  3. How do you get through last part of warehouse?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A