• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kgrc

kgrc
4 days ago#1
Just had the *almost perfect game of warzone me and a mate teamed up and for whatever reason the game decided not to give us a 3rd player (thanks for that :/) we get a chopper early game and move from tower block to tower block downtown taking out a few teams as we go picking up our load outs and hopping back in the chopper to keep ahead of the gas, We move onto the dam area and hold up in a building , I take out a team of 3 driving by in a truck with a well timed rpg (always a good feeling) the final circle pushes the last few teams and us out onto the ice behind the dam , we pick a few more players off getting chased down by the gas at distance but then we both run out of ammo , our final stand vs a team of 2 we have no choice but to try go full Tyson fury and gypsy king our way to victory ... yeah as you can guess that didn't happen and they had the easiest victory of their lives.

Frustrating as hell ,mistakes were clearly made but the most fun I've had * coming second outside of the bedroom.

Maybe this br royale fad is growing on me.
Dislike and unsubscribe
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Daemon_10

Daemon_10
4 days ago#2
They should buff the RPG to have unlimited ammo and less reloading animation. Only the best players use the RPG.

User Info: kgrc

kgrc
4 days ago#3
Daemon_10 posted...
They should buff the RPG to have unlimited ammo and less reloading animation. Only the best players use the RPG.

Lol if only , obviously I'm not the best so I dont actually use an rpg in my load out but luckily there was one near by just in time to grab and get the trip kill.
Dislike and unsubscribe

User Info: shustas

shustas
3 days ago#4
Ammo box smokes nervously in the corner...

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
3 days ago#5
Daemon_10 posted...
They should allow us to dual wield RPGs while eing able to use an RPG instead of a lethal or a tactical, and replace the melee with an RPG blast, and scorestreaks shoot RPG rounds instead of bullets.

And not to push it too far but they can also make an RPG blast turn into a cluster of RPGs firing around from the blast center around the area of the explosion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfIagECm6BI updated 09/04/2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cHLq6nHQmk Apex Legends - Here come the warriors by Unsecret

User Info: Daemon_10

Daemon_10
3 days ago#6
Absolutely.
This sounds awfully similar to a game I won with my squad about 6 hours ago.... got me doubting our hard earned win now ;-)
sent from my iPhone
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A