• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  3. season 1 battlepass will be 10 dollars 1000 cod points

User Info: patcooper114

patcooper114
1 week ago#1
https://charlieintel.com/modern-warfare-battle-pass-rewards-revealed-in-new-youtube-videos/58361/

https://youtu.be/n-u2RKqfirg

you can get 1300 cod points in the 100 tiers. like fortnite that can pay for the next season pass
Makoshark222 "Yeah my IQ is 157 and am in Mensa. Some of the stuff I could tell you would be way to high over your head for you to understand."

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
1 week ago#2
I was expecting it to be much more expensive.

That's good I guess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfIagECm6BI updated 09/04/2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cHLq6nHQmk Apex Legends - Here come the warriors by Unsecret

User Info: MagillaGuerilla

MagillaGuerilla
1 week ago#3
That’s exactly how I expected it to be. I imagine my son will be hitting me up soon...

I don’t play enough myself to make it worth it. But it’s not bad.
We live in a world of give and take and not enough men are willing to give what it takes.

User Info: Kuuten

Kuuten
1 week ago#4
This is how it should be. $10 seems like the perfect price for what it gives you. It gives you that amount back in CoD Points and a little extra for the shop they'll be putting in. The big problem comes if they jack the price up and/or take even more stuff out of the free battlepass.
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.

User Info: Vadrigar

Vadrigar
1 week ago#5
So... it's free, but not really? -_-

User Info: Kuuten

Kuuten
1 week ago#6
Vadrigar posted...

Well 1/5th of it is free. For now you at least get the weapons from not paying anything. Only things you miss out on are like $10 worth of CoD points and a bunch of cosmetic stuff.
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.

User Info: MagillaGuerilla

MagillaGuerilla
1 week ago#7
Kuuten posted...
Vadrigar posted...

Well 1/5th of it is free. For now you at least get the weapons from not paying anything. Only things you miss out on are like $10 worth of CoD points and a bunch of cosmetic stuff.

I think they mean on that you pay initially and then can use the 1300 points to buy the next pass forever.

Which would be great for someone like me who doesn’t Care about the extra skins they’ll sell with cod points etc like fortnite does.

The problem is to get the full 1,000 needed for a pass you usually have to get way up into the tiers to get all of them which requires you to play A LOT. So if you aren’t a person who plays like 5 hours a night and all day on weekends you might not make it to get that 1k points. Of course at the very least you would get every other pass free if you played moderately.

I definitely will not have the free time to grind out the tiers and I don’t care much about skins and loot boxes these days. So it’s a lose lose for me
We live in a world of give and take and not enough men are willing to give what it takes.

User Info: MaxxisKenda

MaxxisKenda
1 week ago#8
So that'll equate to £10 this side of the water then.
Not that I begrudge spending a tenner, but I am wondering why my displayed CoD suddenly disappeared over the weekend..
My callsign shall be Skymonkey. Wait, Air Dragon. Wait, Air Jordan. Wait, Applesauce.

User Info: Xenozoa425

Xenozoa425
1 week ago#9
So it's free for me then since I still have 1200 points from years back when I preordered IW/MWR I think.

Cool beans.
"Your flesh is a relic, a mere vessel. Hand over your flesh, and a new world awaits you. We demand it."

User Info: patcooper114

patcooper114
1 week ago#10
and tier progression is game play time. 1 hour per tier
Makoshark222 "Yeah my IQ is 157 and am in Mensa. Some of the stuff I could tell you would be way to high over your head for you to understand."
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  3. season 1 battlepass will be 10 dollars 1000 cod points
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers