• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  3. Modern Warfare 2 released 11 - 10 - 09! Tomorrow!

User Info: Dooshy

Dooshy
1 week ago#1
It's hard to believe it's been 10 years as of tomorrow! I know many of us have fond memories of this game. For me it was when Call of Duty was in its absolute prime. I remember staying home from school and getting the game and loading up Team Deathmatch on Karachi. The first map I played and I was just blown away by everything. It was such a massive step up from Call of Duty 4. The graphics, the sounds and the first time I saw an AC-130 get called in in game everyone in the lobby freaked out because when it fired the screeching sound it made, we didn't know what to do! What are some of your memories about this classic game?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Wilky

Wilky
1 week ago#2
One man army noob tubes

Free for all being a waste of time because of 2 or more people using tac inserts to get head shots and nukes for each other

Quick scoping

Great game but not without many faults

The scar and tar were 2 great guns!

User Info: MJR_Raikov

MJR_Raikov
1 week ago#3
Wilky posted...
The scar and tar were 2 great guns!

How you gonna leave out ACR? That thing was a fully automatic laser beam.

User Info: muccmasterx

muccmasterx
1 week ago#4
MW2 and the Javelin Glitch was some of the most fun trolling I've ever had. It was hilarious when only a few of us knew about it.

User Info: Cruddy_horse

Cruddy_horse
1 week ago#5
muccmasterx posted...
MW2 and the Javelin Glitch was some of the most fun trolling I've ever had. It was hilarious when only a few of us knew about it.

I loved that glitch. I kinda miss things like that surviving for more than 24 hours at most, now as soon as it's discovered it's all over Reddit and YouTube and a hotfix quickly gets issued.

(message deleted)

User Info: Dooshy

Dooshy
1 week ago#7
I had totally forgotten about the javelin glitch! It was pretty hilarious! I also like how every gun was viable and everything was really overpowered. Sure there were broken things but in terms of fun it was the most fun I've ever had playing any Call of Duty. I also remember using my Stinger to takedown harriers and the missile would turn around and come back at me! I don't know if it was a glitch or a bug but it happened several times and it looked hilarious!

User Info: Ikasnu

Ikasnu
1 week ago#8
muccmasterx posted...

The Usain bolt knifing was more fun imo lol
Mr and Mrs 9/5/15, Father on 6/19/16, 1/3/19.

User Info: Weiland101

Weiland101
1 week ago#9
MW2 was my favorite COD but I can only imagine the b****ing and moaning there would be if it was brought out today. The MW2 board on this site still remains the most complaint ridden board I have ever been involved in.

User Info: MikuXII

MikuXII
1 week ago#10
The campaign blew my brains out. That was one memorable weekend. So many memories ­čśó
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  3. Modern Warfare 2 released 11 - 10 - 09! Tomorrow!
  • Post New Message