• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  3. Apparently in the next patch...

User Info: Shadow_jdct

Shadow_jdct
1 week ago#1
Crouch and ads footsteps will be much quieter. That's great. Can't wait. I like being able to soundwhore when people are sprinting, but you've got to be able to sneak too.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-update-107-is-out-now-/1100-6471303/

User Info: strife_37916

strife_37916
1 week ago#2
It's pretty quiet now as well
PSN: VideoGameVittles
Fallout 4 Salsbury Steak: https://youtu.be/DheRAe2PWf8

User Info: PertySlick

PertySlick
1 week ago#3
Agreed. It sounds like this time around they only addressed noise through geometry which is also good. Will be nice when they complete the rest.

User Info: Xenozoa425

Xenozoa425
1 week ago#4
Good, glad that suppressors work correctly now and there's no reason that someone crouching should sound like an elephant prancing around on bubblewrap. Apart from a couple more small weapon rebalances (725 should have a slightly slower reload that matches the animation and cannot be reload canceled) my only issues left with the game are certain areas of maps being open/closed to allow for more flanking and less spawn trapping, and fixes to general spawn logic so that the game recognizes and goes "oh, most of the players on this match of Domination are on this half of the map, let's flip the spawns and spread them out more". Spawn trapping in most games is bad enough as is, but this game in particular makes it extremely punishing for the victim team, because of the layouts of the maps not having enough alternate routes out of the spawn areas, and the spawn areas themselves being located all the way in the back of maps with only 1 or 2 ways out.
"Your flesh is a relic, a mere vessel. Hand over your flesh, and a new world awaits you. We demand it."
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
1 week ago#5
They should make it so that anyone not moving just constantly calls out "I'm over here, not moving!" every 2 seconds.
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: BloodLust7300

BloodLust7300
1 week ago#6
Machine1136 posted...
They should make it so that anyone not moving just constantly calls out "I'm over here, not moving!" every 2 seconds.

“I’m In the corner surrounded by claymores!”

Lmao that Would be awesome

User Info: kuter

kuter
1 week ago#7
BloodLust7300 posted...
Machine1136 posted...

“I’m In the corner surrounded by claymores!”

Lmao that Would be awesome

This reminds me of a mod on CS1.5/1,6 where your heartbeat would start to get louder and louder as you didn't move from a certain distance, was pretty good
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  3. Apparently in the next patch...
  • Post New Message