• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  3. Is it me or did the patch make the game worse?

User Info: JBaLLEN66

JBaLLEN66
1 week ago#1
I stopped playing this game for a few days and decided to give it a try after the patch this morning. I got Piccadilly and went 0-8 within 4 minutes and threw my controller against across the room. I felt like I couldn't leave my spawn because I would either get shot from some hidden nook and cranny or killed by a camper in a building. I feel like movement has been restricted even more and it's harder to combat campers. I'll take pre patch over whatever this **** is because at least I had a positive KD. If you look up my previous whine topics, I never had any issues with the 725, M4, or the weapons. It was the ***** maps, dumbed down mini map. Good riddance IW.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdR2Iktffaw
The day Capitalism was humiliated :)
(edited 1 week ago)
Ha ha ha!
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.

JBaLLEN66
1 week ago#3
And it still took forever to find a semi full lobby(my NAT is OPEN FYI, SO FYI this game is RUBBISH)
XD
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.

User Info: Muzzlevelocity

Muzzlevelocity
1 week ago#5
Thats cause this game is a mashup of siege and battlefield with kill streaks. If you don't like either game than this game isn't for you. CoD lost its identity when it copied titan fall for advanced movement and has been a copycat game ever since. As much as I hate what CoD has become I'll still buy it every time hoping one day it will be a good game again.

User Info: DTowne_1

DTowne_1
1 week ago#6
Muzzlevelocity posted...
Thats cause this game is a mashup of siege and battlefield with kill streaks. If you don't like either game than this game isn't for you. CoD lost its identity when it copied titan fall for advanced movement and has been a copycat game ever since. As much as I hate what CoD has become I'll still buy it every time hoping one day it will be a good game again.

That just gives false assurance to the devs that the game is a success lol.
PSN (PS3/PS4): DustinKTowne

User Info: TheKratos

TheKratos
1 week ago#7
Always exit Piccadilly

JBaLLEN66
1 week ago#8
TheKratos posted...
Always exit Piccadilly

I did go even on ramasa previously lol

User Info: Xeed-HP

Xeed-HP
1 week ago#9
TC thought a patch would make him the best player around.

If course the first match he got slammed 0-30, so he realized its him and not the game. So he decided to again bash the game.
The hunt for Yiazmat is Over. FFXII TZA platinumed.

User Info: hyperpowder

hyperpowder
1 week ago#10
JBaLLEN66 posted...
I stopped playing this game for a few days and decided to give it a try after the patch this morning. I got Piccadilly and went 0-8 within 4 minutes and threw my controller against across the room. I felt like I couldn't leave my spawn because I would either get shot from some hidden nook and cranny or killed by a camper in a building. I feel like movement has been restricted even more and it's harder to combat campers. I'll take pre patch over whatever this **** is because at least I had a positive KD. If you look up my previous whine topics, I never had any issues with the 725, M4, or the weapons. It was the ***** maps, dumbed down mini map. Good riddance IW.

The patch didn't make the game worse, this is what the game turned into
Whoever beats my score I will give them a $10 PSN or Live card:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpiorAx40GY
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  3. Is it me or did the patch make the game worse?
  • Post New Message