• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  3. Just deleted my game. Patch did nothing.

User Info: III-URBAN-III

III-URBAN-III
1 week ago#1
Infinity Ward are garbage developers. Last game of theirs I touch. We need a new FPS franchise or at least I do. This cant be the best humanity has to offer.

User Info: InhumaneRaider

InhumaneRaider
1 week ago#2
Been playing ever since the patch dropped, this sort of proves to me that the maps are still legitimately the worst part of the game. The M4 and 725 largely feel unchanged. The other AR's can still barely compete with the M4.

The SMG's may feel better, but they still get dumped on medium range by AR's.

SBMM has to go and they need to fix the netcode.
Not a conspiracy theorist, but where is Corbin Bleu? / I'm also going to say this, Hunter Schafer is hot. Fight me. / I want my nipple clamps full of amps.

User Info: III-URBAN-III

III-URBAN-III
1 week ago#3
InhumaneRaider posted...
Been playing ever since the patch dropped, this sort of proves to me that the maps are still legitimately the worst part of the game. The M4 and 725 largely feel unchanged. The other AR's can still barely compete with the M4.

I agree with you but I dont think theres any saving this game. I have no optimism for it.

I tried using the FAL and cant even get the killing bullet out my gun before I'm melted by a recoiless M4. Seems like everyone on the game is a pro who never misses and just happens to always catch you out when you decide to move. It's horrible.

User Info: JBaLLEN66

JBaLLEN66
1 week ago#4
III-URBAN-III posted...
InhumaneRaider posted...

I agree with you but I dont think theres any saving this game. I have no optimism for it.

I tried using the FAL and cant even get the killing bullet out my gun before I'm melted by a recoiless M4. Seems like everyone on the game is a pro who never misses and just happens to always catch you out when you decide to move. It's horrible.

I'm just going to delete the game until I there's enough old maps to replace these ****** launch maps. I'm done too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdR2Iktffaw
The day Capitalism was humiliated :)

User Info: SOAD5657

SOAD5657
1 week ago#5
What I don’t understand is the fact that they also nerfed ARs overall.
GET a load of THIS!!!!!

User Info: burdi1ar

burdi1ar
1 week ago#6
Huh, I don't know, I always did better with the MP5 and M13 than i did with the M4. But I do agree the 725 is crazy op
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert

User Info: KoolKid2K4

KoolKid2K4
1 week ago#7
III-URBAN-III posted...
InhumaneRaider posted...

That's because the aim assist is way to high.

User Info: NaclynE

NaclynE
1 week ago#8
I mainly took the game off cuz it eats 108+ Gig of my system storage. That's nuts. I never had any other COD game do that to me since Ghost for my Xbox 360.
Xbox360 handle: Skitz Gaea. PS3, PS4 handle: NaclynE102

User Info: ewes83

ewes83
1 week ago#9
Loud footsteps, the maps, slow leveling guns, camping, no zombies, survival mode, too many control custumization options, aiming from behind cover.... and the list continues....

It's a shame really, they had some nice ideas like the gun customization....

Add dead silence and buff everything except the M4 and the 725 and delete those horrible maps.
The One who stands still while everything else moves around Him
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: MaxxisKenda

MaxxisKenda
1 week ago#10
ewes83 posted...
too many control custumization options

Er, one of the reasons you're (presumably) quitting is because they allow you to tailor your aiming response curve to suit how you play and - God forbid - change your buttons?

I have to admit, that's the first time I've ever seen that.

Well, goodbye all.
My callsign shall be Skymonkey. Wait, Air Dragon. Wait, Air Jordan. Wait, Applesauce.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  3. Just deleted my game. Patch did nothing.
  • Post New Message