• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kgrc

kgrc
1 week ago#11
kkTheKiller42 posted...
except the shotguns are actually good in this game too, the 725 was just super busted in comparison, maybe now that gun will be fair.

This all the shottys are decent just not op like the 725 was.
Dislike and unsubscribe
Holy f*** the movement speed feels so damn good.
Not a conspiracy theorist, but where is Corbin Bleu? / I'm also going to say this, Hunter Schafer is hot. Fight me. / I want my nipple clamps full of amps.

User Info: batman3k5

batman3k5
1 week ago#13
Psa 725 still broken lol
Proud Donald J trump Supporter

User Info: seven13

seven13
1 week ago#14
Wow they didn’t fix weapon lvl resetting to 1. Am I the only one?

User Info: evil_zombie11

evil_zombie11
1 week ago#15
As someone that just got his gold MP5, I'm hyped. Lol
Yo wtf
Probably lifting or running...
The game feels smoother that's for sure. Not being outgunned by the M4A1 in CQC is a damn good fix. I'm still iffy on some of the backwards design choices, now no mode shows you K/D mid match? Why are they doing this?
Not a conspiracy theorist, but where is Corbin Bleu? / I'm also going to say this, Hunter Schafer is hot. Fight me. / I want my nipple clamps full of amps.

User Info: TheKratos

TheKratos
1 week ago#17
kkTheKiller42 posted...
looks like marksmen rifles are gonna be trash in core still, well the Kar will still be fine.

The m14 is great. Consistent 2 shot and the 1hk headshot.

User Info: TheKratos

TheKratos
1 week ago#18
Vulcan422 posted...
It begins. All the f***ing Black Ops babies and complainers got their wish.

M4 nerfed. ARs are not allowed to be good unless they act like SMGs.

SMGs buffed. Must rush down and twitch shoot always. That's what COD truly is.

LMGs nerfed. They are the camper's bread and butter, and campers are the spawn of the devil.

725 nerfed. Shotguns must be point-blank range only to truly be in accordance with rushdown playstyle.

Fixing Claymores being glitchy and the new maps are the only good part about this patch.

And here is the m4/725 overkill crybaby. Only a fool thinks these guns were fine, only a fool starts to whine about BO4.
I'm glad the PKM got nerfed even though I love it; that would've been the gun people flocked to once the M4 and Olympia got nerfed.

Overall a wonderful update, and they fixed callouts in two weeks thank f***
Sometimes I say things and I'm not voice acting.

User Info: WarDog2016

WarDog2016
1 week ago#20
Weiland101 posted...
https://old.reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/dtcenq/new_free_maps_hardpoint_and_patch_notes/

I was hoping the PKM would avoid the nerfs but it was not to be. Hopefully these changes are as good as they sound.

ahhhh it looks like some significant changes. I plan on playing a lot this weekend we will see what happens bros.
Never go full Matt Lauer. Mmmmmkay, thanks.
  • Post New Message