• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  3. Game might be dead before it even launches lol

User Info: Michelangelo_x1

Michelangelo_x1
4 weeks ago#1
Playing for the 2nd weekend in a row and yikes... I'll play quite a bit the next few days and see if it grows on me but the pre-order will probably be cancelled. This feels like Infinite Warfare without jet packs. That's NOT a compliment. I can only imagine how much worse it'll be once the microtransactions land. I've been so optimistic the last several years but this is a huge disappointment.
Champ Stamp

User Info: Th3Birdman

Th3Birdman
4 weeks ago#2
Nah, bruh.
FC: 3540-3265-6350
PSN: Th3Birdman15, ANBU_Birdman15; YouTube Channel: https://YouTube.com/Th3Birdman

User Info: saber262

saber262
4 weeks ago#3
I'll believe COD is dead when it suffers the same fate as Titanfall 2. The player count in that game dropped off a cliff fairly quickly.

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
4 weeks ago#4
What exactly do you not like about it?
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
4 weeks ago#5
Machine1136 posted...

Playing the same maps, and the same modes without much variety ... Obviously he got bored quick and thought his experience is representative of the entire community.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfIagECm6BI updated 09/04/2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cHLq6nHQmk Apex Legends - Here come the warriors by Unsecret

User Info: Michelangelo_x1

Michelangelo_x1
4 weeks ago#6
Machine1136 posted...

Last week I was having fun at first, but the more I played the sweatier and campier the lobbies got. I like to run around, that's my play style. I'm like a 1.2 K/D player in COD and just want to have fun. Perhaps I'll find a way to rush as I play this weekend (I'm determined to try) but so far it seems like everything is geared toward sitting still, especially the maps. I watched a Driftor video where he says SBMM doesn't exist in the game the way people think it does and maybe he's right. All I can say is the more I've played, the worse my experience has been. It could also just be that people are realizing the game rewards camping and are adjusting to that. I'd rather not play the game than camp it's no longer a fun, relaxing thing to do after work in that case.
Champ Stamp

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
4 weeks ago#7
Michelangelo_x1 posted...
Machine1136 posted...

Last week I was having fun at first, but the more I played the sweatier and campier the lobbies got. I like to run around, that's my play style. I'm like a 1.2 K/D player in COD and just want to have fun. Perhaps I'll find a way to rush as I play this weekend (I'm determined to try) but so far it seems like everything is geared toward sitting still, especially the maps. I watched a Driftor video where he says SBMM doesn't exist in the game the way people think it does and maybe he's right. All I can say is the more I've played, the worse my experience has been. It could also just be that people are realizing the game rewards camping and are adjusting to that. I'd rather not play the game than camp it's no longer a fun, relaxing thing to do after work in that case.

I agree with everything you're saying.

Other than your observation that it's like Infinite Warfare (without jetpacks).
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: burdi1ar

burdi1ar
4 weeks ago#8
Th3Birdman posted...
Nah, bruh.
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert

User Info: MikuXII

MikuXII
4 weeks ago#9
Th3Birdman posted...
Nah, bruh.

User Info: RaphaelBelmont

RaphaelBelmont
4 weeks ago#10
MikuXII posted...
Th3Birdman posted...
Nah, bruh.

Bianca Andreescu and Terasu Hikari are the most beautiful women on the planet.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  3. Game might be dead before it even launches lol
  • Post New Message