• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Timespinner
  3. Surprisingly good indy game..

User Info: SS4_Namreppiv

SS4_Namreppiv
4 months ago#1
I took a chance and purchased this, not knowing much of anything about it, but I am glad that I did. Fun game so far.
https://youtu.be/NWyMIJZGebA

User Info: Noke0

Noke0
4 months ago#2
Very great game. The customization and start menu are identical to Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia.
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
4 months ago#3
Noke0 posted...
Very great game. The customization and start menu are identical to Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia.

Music, layout, relic system, familiars, etc ripped straight from symphony of the night... and I’m not complaining!

User Info: drgnslayers

drgnslayers
2 months ago#4
I remember having a lot of fun with Castlevania OoE
3DS FC: 4768-8065-0515 Switch FC: 6460-9980-3320 PSN: drgnslayers
PM your FC so that I can add you afterwards

User Info: NamelessShame

NamelessShame
2 months ago#5
Searched "Metroidvania" on the eshop today and this one piqued my interest the most (having already purchased Axiom Verge, Hollow Knight, and Bloodstained) and hoo-boy am I impressed. It has all the elements of the best of Metroidvania with a Crono Trigger inspired look and story that compliments the style so well. Highest marks.
Where did dinosaurs come from?
Where did they go? Will we ever have answers to these mysteries? Hopefully we'll find out... today.
  1. Boards
  2. Timespinner
  3. Surprisingly good indy game..
  • Post New Message