• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Masters
  3. Steven draw thread

User Info: MichaeLelouch

MichaeLelouch
1 week ago#11
Did 1x ten pull - got nothing, then did a single pull, 4th single and Steven came home.

I'm happy :)
Fate Grand Order (US) ID : 254,865,933 , IGN: Yuuki
Fire Emblem Heroes ID : 6005257671 , IGN: Yuuki

User Info: ArcaneBlaze

ArcaneBlaze
1 week ago#12
Skipping this banner. Looking forward to what 6 anniversary will bring (still sitting at my 100k), otherwise will continue saving until a very unique/interesting sync pair arrives (for example, I will definitely pull for sync pair like mew if it exist in the gacha).

User Info: Paulo123

Paulo123
1 week ago#13
I got Steven with my first pull, but only he and Kahili were not dupes, everything else was.
PSN: Fire-King555
Mario Maker 2 ID: GWG-Y49-R5G

User Info: Derald_Snyder

Derald_Snyder
1 week ago#14
Got Blaine, Agatha, Grant, Lorelei, some dupes, and 3 3* power-ups, which I promptly used on Prof. Oak and Mew.
I fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and I'm 100% proud of it. If you don't... Then I won't try to force you to.

User Info: Taaron

Taaron
1 week ago#15
I did one 10x draw. Got Duplicate Shin Getter 1, I mean Glalie and first time Cyndaquil.
Gun Gun Leon Gunleon, Gun Gun Leon Gunleon,
Gun Gun Leon Gunleon, Gun Gun Leon Gun Land Crasher
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Uiru

Uiru
1 week ago#16
Also does anyone know why you get rainbow sparkles for some dupes but not others?

User Info: Gameandwatch2

Gameandwatch2
1 week ago#17
Uiru posted...
Also does anyone know why you get rainbow sparkles for some dupes but not others?

Just the usual randomness some gachas include to be a tease.

3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291

User Info: Derald_Snyder

Derald_Snyder
1 week ago#18
Went 10x again, and got 5* Glacia and a few more 3* power ups, which I used on Oak and Mew (again).
I fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and I'm 100% proud of it. If you don't... Then I won't try to force you to.

User Info: flkid

flkid
1 week ago#19
4th Hilda. Good thing I barely play this game or these off banner 5* would annoy me to no end. Got like 7 off banner 5* on Cynthia banner and never got her. Pretty much killed my interest to play this game legit.
PSN: DarkVelstadt
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Uiru

Uiru
1 week ago#20
There will eventually be benefits to having at least 3/5 of units you like. And once you have a few at 5, they start giving cards to power up other units too. I have 5/5 Hilda, 4/5 Phoebe, and 3/5 other good/fav units like Kris, Olivia, and Brendan (and now Kukui...). It's usually not better than a new unit you want but when 5* sync grids start coming you'll be happy for them then.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Masters
  3. Steven draw thread
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A