• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Masters
  3. Cynthia Spotlight Scout - Gacha thread

User Info: sonic2307

sonic2307
1 month ago#61
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
You guys think I'll be able to get 150 more scout points before the spotlight ends? At 0 gems now, did all the pair story things, and bingos.
Doubt it unless you spend real $$$. That's 50 pulls, and you need 15000 gems for that.
Work in progress
I forgot about co-op training and story maps.

I got my 5th and final Cynthia (at about 700 scout points total), but am at 300 scout points now... well s***. Uh... assuming I can get 9.9K gems before the spotlight ends, you guys think it's worth going for the free 5 star pick? I'm looking at Phoebe or Caitlin.

Also I somef***inghow maxed out Blue before Cynthia, despite having 0 of both when I started, and using my first 400 scout points on a Cynthia (from hoarding).
You have just spent time to read my signature.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Crazy_Talk

Crazy_Talk
1 month ago#63
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
I forgot about co-op training and story maps.

I got my 5th and final Cynthia, but am at 300 scout point... well s***. Uh... assuming I can get 9.9K gems before the spotlight ends, you guys think it's worth going for the free 5 star pick? I'm looking at Phoebe or Caitlin.

Also I somef***inghow maxed out Blue before Cynthia, despite having 0 of both when I started, and using my first 400 scout points on a Cynthia (from hoarding).
9.9k is too much. I'd just safe for the next banner of interest as you're probably gonna get them via sheer luck anyways.
Hope for the best, but expect nothing

User Info: SuperMarioFan

SuperMarioFan
1 month ago#64
I'm just going to keep pulling at every 300 gems.
I have had no luck pulling her so far. I am at almost 260 scout points on her banner..
supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/LilToad

User Info: SuperMarioFan

SuperMarioFan
1 month ago#65
Sorry to double post, but my phone died today.
Looks like I won't be pulling Cynthia any time real soon.
supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/LilToad

sonic2307
1 month ago#66
One more desperate ten pull for Cynthia and the worst one ever. Multiple Brycen and Winona. One Marshal and no 5* at all. Screw me.
Work in progress

User Info: Derald_Snyder

Derald_Snyder
1 month ago#67
Re-downloaded the game, went through the tutorial, did a ten-pull, got Cynthia right off the bat! :D Rest were 3-stars except for 4* Bronzong.
I fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and I'm 100% proud of it. If you don't... Then I won't try to force you to.

sonic2307
4 weeks ago#68
Yet ANOTHER 10 pull with no 5*. Cmon 10% chance my paw why am I getting so many flinches from the enemy's Ice Fang then????
Work in progress
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Masters
  3. Cynthia Spotlight Scout - Gacha thread
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A