• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Masters
  3. Cynthia Spotlight Scout - Gacha thread

User Info: Crazy_Talk

Crazy_Talk
1 month ago#1
Got her in around 285 points as I was doing 10 pulls. Gonna do more to at least have her at 2/5
Hope for the best, but expect nothing

User Info: joe_xc

joe_xc
1 month ago#2
Terrific results for me. 5 single pulls gave:

Brawly
Blue
Gardenia
Brawly
Cynthia.
Starting a Twitch account! Silverhawk568.
FFRK: Tryo's Divine Veil Grimoire. Code: K1gh

User Info: Uiru

Uiru
1 month ago#3
Ninja'd posting this

Anyway, 2 10x, got new Hilbert, best MC Hilda to 5/5, and Cynthia!

Guess I'll dump the rest on Leaf if someone like Diantha doesn't show up soon

User Info: Crazy_Talk

Crazy_Talk
1 month ago#4
Got her to 3/5 with 40k. Gonna use the points to buy an Olivia.
Hope for the best, but expect nothing

User Info: sonic2307

sonic2307
1 month ago#5
Spent all my gems (9k). All dupes. Only a Phoebe for a 5*. 3 Blaines, back to back Clays and Marleys. 5 friggin Lizas.

I decided NEVER to do single pulls every again. I'm so depressed after all this.
Work in progress

User Info: Uiru

Uiru
1 month ago#6
If I ever get to the bottom of one of these I'm going to get a Karen, just because.

I knew I should have tried harder for Siebold. I got Rosa but now I probably have to wait until next year to get him.

Also Solgaleo is a legendary grind event! Yay *uninstalls game*

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
1 month ago#7
Whoa. Crazy luck. 1st Cynthia, 2nd Hilbert, 2nd Hilda.

So all those remaining gems went to getting a guaranteed Lance, since I already spent 6k on his banner with no luck. Got him within 3k more gems too.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/3/2/AAdExxAAAFCY.jpg

I have been grinding so much over the last few days, I could instantly get Lance and Cynthia to level 120, the moment I acquired them.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/3/3/AAdExxAAAFCZ.jpg https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/3/4/AAdExxAAAFCa.jpg
Making mistakes is a natural and important part of life. Mistakes don't make you dumber. They make you smarter.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
1 month ago#8
Now I'm tempted to spend my remaining 35k to increase her sync power. But Solgaleo will still be a bit better I think, anyway.
Making mistakes is a natural and important part of life. Mistakes don't make you dumber. They make you smarter.

User Info: Pompous_Badger

Pompous_Badger
1 month ago#9
Cynthia at the end of my first 10 summon. Sweet, my precious Garchomp is mine.
"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS
I got her along with 2 Blue's.

But I'm saving up for Leaf + Eevee now~
FEH Name: Zelia Aria
Current Lead: Azura +9 DF: +10
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Masters
  3. Cynthia Spotlight Scout - Gacha thread
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A