• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Masters
  3. Seasonal Scout A - Gacha thread

User Info: joe_xc

joe_xc
1 month ago#21
Is Rosa worth attempting to obtain? I'm at 65k right now, trying to save up but she seems really good.
Starting a Twitch account! Silverhawk568.
FFRK: Tryo's Divine Veil Grimoire. Code: K1gh

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
1 month ago#22
joe_xc posted...
Is Rosa worth attempting to obtain? I'm at 65k right now, trying to save up but she seems really good.

All the Presents is a pretty busted move, the move gauge fills up so quickly that you practically have infinite move gauge until it runs out in a few turns
Is that Christ bullet ten-tapped?

User Info: joe_xc

joe_xc
1 month ago#23
@TEzeon431 well, I got Hilda in one single pull. I'm satisfied.
Starting a Twitch account! Silverhawk568.
FFRK: Tryo's Divine Veil Grimoire. Code: K1gh
(message deleted)

User Info: djmintlaw

djmintlaw
1 month ago#25
282 scout points, but finally got Christmas Rosa. Along the way picked up both Thorton (twice) and Marshall (twice) leaving only original flavour Siebold as the final remaining 4 star I do not have; got Karen (twice) and Olivia but had both already so sync move boosts; and got my first Hilda, Elesa, Phoebe, and Caitlyn.
On Seasonal B only tried a few times early on, but got Blue (twice). Took him along to every Mallow coop fight (and nothing else) and he is now level 75 with all items obtained from the shop.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Masters
  3. Seasonal Scout A - Gacha thread
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A