• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox Series X
  3. Serious Sam 4 surprise launches on gamepass, now.
zombody 1 month ago#1
Just checked the store and I see serious Sam 4, click on it, and it says install with gamepass

30.05 GBs.

Make sure you click on Serious Sam 4 and not the bundle with the other SS games. 4 is on gamepass.

What a fantastic surprise! Didn't even know ir was coming to consoles, let alone today, let alone gamepass
PesticideDream 1 month ago#2
I came pretty close to buying it on Steam. I'm glad I didn't.
zombody 1 month ago#3
PesticideDream posted...
I came pretty close to buying it on Steam. I'm glad I didn't.

Same. I've almost pulled the trigger quite a few times, but another win for gamepass. Can't wait to dive in
necro00 1 month ago#4
console? or pc?
Trump 2024, Dave Chappelle crew, Free Kyrie Irving
shotgunheadshot 1 month ago#5
Serious Sam games aren’t very good I got one on xbox360. PC would be better for them though. Nice to see it’s on game pass you guys enjoy it.
I want the tooth. You can't handle the tooth!
its_matt 1 month ago#6
zombody posted...
Just checked the store and I see serious Sam 4, click on it, and it says install with gamepass

30.05 GBs.

Make sure you click on Serious Sam 4 and not the bundle with the other SS games. 4 is on gamepass.

What a fantastic surprise! Didn't even know ir was coming to consoles, let alone today, let alone gamepass

Yeah thanks for that, looking around online and it seems it was only confirmed as released on PC last year and was coming to XboxOne/PS4 with no release date and then it suddenly comes out on Xbox with nothing showing on Metacritic for example
KnightimeX 1 month ago#7
Does SS4 on console have a performance mode?
How is the frame rate?
I might stick to PC if its bad.
Just be happy and chill!
b ^_^ d
its_matt 1 month ago#8
KnightimeX posted...
How is the frame rate?

It has a SeriesX/S version so considering it was originally intended to port to PS4/XboxOne I’m guessing it’s going to run pretty smoothly on Series
zombody 1 month ago#9
KnightimeX posted...
How is the frame rate?

Mines only at 39%, won't know for awhile
INFERNO1092000 1 month ago#10
The older serious Sam games were way better I considered them as like the earth defense force of doom style games cheesy but craploads of crazy enemy’s on screen at once.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox Series X
  3. Serious Sam 4 surprise launches on gamepass, now.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A