• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox Series X
  3. Matchmaking issues in Aliens Fireteam Elite!
KillaJamm 5 months ago#1
Is anyone else having issues getting into a match at all on the new Aliens game? It just says Error every time?
Gamertag: KillaJamm
PSN: BreathyWaliams
Ex_Soldier 5 months ago#2
Just came out, give it time
The 13th Day
KillaJamm 5 months ago#3
Ex_Soldier posted...
Just came out, give it time
I mean I get you but I didn't pre order a game to not be able to play a single match at all on release day? lol
digiassassin 5 months ago#4
KillaJamm posted...
I mean I get you but I didn't pre order a game to not be able to play a single match at all on release day? lol
I had to play the first campaign with bots on private match, then once passed I could see matchmaking (with two other players) and then wouldn't load.
kungpowchicken 5 months ago#5
Judging by the subreddit, seems like players are having the most issues on Xbox/PS.
Console wars are dumb
Currently gaming on: PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, ONEXPLAYER Mini, Nintendo Switch, Quest 2
KillaJamm 5 months ago#6
kungpowchicken posted...
Judging by the subreddit, seems like players are having the most issues on Xbox/PS.
Yeah I still have not been able to get into a single game with other players, only bots!
kungpowchicken 4 months ago#7
KillaJamm posted...
Yeah I still have not been able to get into a single game with other players, only bots!

Hopefully that is remedied soon. I am playing on PC and it has been a smooth experience. Try joining the discord and setting up a game with people. It is a lot more fun with voice chat.

https://discord.gg/cAwV5np9
Console wars are dumb
Currently gaming on: PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, ONEXPLAYER Mini, Nintendo Switch, Quest 2
KillaJamm 4 months ago#8
kungpowchicken posted...
Hopefully that is remedied soon. I am playing on PC and it has been a smooth experience. Try joining the discord and setting up a game with people. It is a lot more fun with voice chat.

https://discord.gg/cAwV5np9
Thanks bro I'll get on that now!
Beppi 4 months ago#9
No matchmaking issues but connections issues for sure, me or my mate constantly get booted from the game while a mission's loading at least once before we can both actually load in properly. Wasted a few challenge cards because of the issue too which is annoying.
Are you there God? It's me, Margaret.
superwesker 4 months ago#10
Yeah haven’t been able to connect at all
"Buy some timed exclusives and your player base will game for a day. Buy a publisher and they'll game for generations."
GT:crazydaygo PSN: crazydaygo
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox Series X
  3. Matchmaking issues in Aliens Fireteam Elite!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A