• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox Series X
  3. Watch Dogs Legion Series X gameplay and it looks sooooo good
Neo1661 1 year ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l8jG12fSCQ&feature=emb_logo

Damn that is some good early ray tracing.
The_Hedon 1 year ago#2
Yeah it’s sexy. Gonna look best on Series X.
PSN: PMMaverick XBL: PM Maverick
Make me moist.
Enclave 1 year ago#3
How's the game itself though? The previous Watchdogs have been a bit disappointing, is this one better than the previous ones?
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
Chargrilled 1 year ago#4
im not 100% sold on this recruit and play as anyone.

i will see though. going to get it when my series x arrives

GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
MithosLowell 1 year ago#5
30fps looks so good? Nah
Neo1661 1 year ago#6
MithosLowell posted...
30fps looks so good? Nah

Yeah cos I'm not a fps whore. Sure 60fps is fantastic and it feels great but I won't ignore a game because it isn't.
MithosLowell 1 year ago#7
Neo1661 posted...
Yeah cos I'm not a fps whore. Sure 60fps is fantastic and it feels great but I won't ignore a game because it isn't.

I am ignoring this game. But not because of 30FPS. because it looks terrible and not fun.

Also Series X(and Ps5) not having a 60FPS is ridiculous. Every other next gen or cross gen game on Series X offers 60FPS mode.

This is a open world sandbox type game. 60FPS makes the gameplay better. Theres no doubting that.

But the game it awfully optimised.
Uglyface2 1 year ago#8
Enclave posted...
How's the game itself though? The previous Watchdogs have been a bit disappointing, is this one better than the previous ones?

I watched a YouTube review, and the selling point seems to be a lite-version of the Lord of the Rings games’ nemesis system. Want to recruit a soldier who hates DedSec? Help his sister with her thing. Oops, she died on a mission; soldier won’t ever join now.
(message deleted)
Enclave 1 year ago#10
Uglyface2 posted...
I watched a YouTube review, and the selling point seems to be a lite-version of the Lord of the Rings games’ nemesis system. Want to recruit a soldier who hates DedSec? Help his sister with her thing. Oops, she died on a mission; soldier won’t ever join now.

Sounds probably dumb.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox Series X
  3. Watch Dogs Legion Series X gameplay and it looks sooooo good
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A