• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. Favorite PS4 games to play on PS5?

User Info: JtheXtremeGamer

JtheXtremeGamer
1 month ago#1
Finally ordered a PS5 and curious as to which PS4 games are your favorites to play on PS5?

I know God of War gets a good boost and I have had it for 2 years without opening it so I figure I will finally get around to it, also anxious to go back and play Days Gone on the 5. I am also curious to see how good Monster Hunter loads on the 5 because it seemed to take forever on the 4.

Anything else I should make a point to go back and play on the 5 because of performance boost?
Sleep...? I'm a gamer, I will sleep when I'm dead.

User Info: Meijimasha13

Meijimasha13
1 month ago#2
Minecraft, Goat Simulator, Killzone Shadow Fall, and any game with an unlocked framerate.
This signature is false.

User Info: Astrolala

Astrolala
1 month ago#3
Star Ocean 4. It has graphical settings like a PC game does, and while it struggled to maintain a decent framerate with max settings at 4k on PS4, it's a locked 60 on the PS5.
Time is flying by~
The only moment is now~

User Info: CrimsonGear80

CrimsonGear80
1 month ago#4
any of them
FYI: My @mentions are turned OFF #BLM
RIP Neil Peart (September 12,1952 - January 7, 2020)

User Info: AmIAwake

AmIAwake
1 month ago#5
Cyberpunk? I mean, it crashes yes but it runs like a 1080ti at least.
Died a few times, eternity and emotions do not mix.

User Info: the36thchamber

the36thchamber
1 month ago#6
Doom eternal. The ps5 upgrade isnt out yet but it does seem to look better already and framerate seems to be locked 60

Control. 4k 60, never played the ps4 version but looks amazing on ps5

Nioh 2. 4k 60 with the free ps5 upgrade. Looks really good now and loads much faster. The 120fps mode doesnt run too well though

Mortal kombat 11. Faster load times and improved graphics

Borderlands 3. 4k 60 or 1080p 120 fps if your tv supports it. This is the best 120fps ive seen on ps5 so far

Crash 4 will probly be another one when it comes out next week. Another free upgrade to 4k/60 fps

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
1 month ago#7
AmIAwake posted...
Cyberpunk? I mean, it crashes yes but it runs like a 1080ti at least.
I have a 1080ti and no it doesnt
With a rebel yell she cried more, more, more!

User Info: MadDewg

MadDewg
1 month ago#8
Monster hunter world and sekiro are the main two that feels just that much better played on the PS5. Any niche japanese game with janky framerate is also improved pretty well....stuff like Ys monstrum nox, any warriors game you can think of (I personally played dynasty warriors 8 xtreme legends complete and one piece pirate warriors 3. Both at 60fps without budging), earth defense force 5 (all bug fighting action, all 60fps without moving a inch. Its a.....surreal experience since I'm used to the jank framerate for these kind of games, lol).

Personally, I am currently playing a PS4 game that honestly already loaded fast as is and doesn't get too much benefit from being played on the PS5 (persona 5 royal).
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg NNID:xMadDoggx I bet my left nut on bloodstained ritual of the night being awesome...I like my left nut IGA, come through for me.

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
1 month ago#9
Dq11s
With a rebel yell she cried more, more, more!

User Info: AmIAwake

AmIAwake
1 month ago#10
Terantatek posted...
I have a 1080ti and no it doesnt

Look at that, i have one too and i do not agree. See, the word agree? Go look some YT videos, the comparison is there too.
Died a few times, eternity and emotions do not mix.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. Favorite PS4 games to play on PS5?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A