• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. Any game you're naturally talented at?

User Info: kingofjamaica

kingofjamaica
1 month ago#31
Nope. I'm above average for most genres where skill actually matters. Except fighting games. I'm f***ing awful at fighting games.

Having not played console shooters in forever, my skills there are probably waning. Last thing I played was the Modern Warfare open beta and I was barely able to make a 1.5K/D. Haven't played a proper TDM on PC in forever either since everything is BR these days. Pretty bad at those too, but I haven't gone to the bother of dialing in my sensitivities, or upgrading to a HRR monitor.
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.

User Info: B-bop1990

B-bop1990
1 month ago#32
When I was heavy into Smite I just couldn’t lose, had max diamond all gods and it just didn’t matter whether I had to carry or not, was just relentless.
Penta Kill after penta kill. Never did get that kill all opposing players with one skill trophy though. The one that got away.
https://psnprofiles.com/ChaoticAssaulter

User Info: SlabAcid

SlabAcid
1 month ago#33
Resident Evil 2 Remake. Before the pay to unlock DLC, I shareplayed Hardcore mode nearly 50 nights in a row to unlock weapons for people.

Edit: I believe I hold the record for lowest shots fired in No Way Out, but it's been a long time.

RE2 Board "Master of Unlocking" ::: "Slab for RE2R president, seriously." - LeonShart

User Info: VagrantGlass

VagrantGlass
1 month ago#34
I'm good at aiming at things quick as well as the RPG and action/adventure genres.

Platformers, sidescrollers and fighting games though, oof.

I wish I had the patience to put the time in to be good at fighters since I really do enjoy them.

User Info: arnsekar

arnsekar
1 month ago#35
Killzone Multiplayer. Tried out Sniper class, and there was a gimmick where it used motion controls. You had to keep the controller still as you would a real rifle. If you shake, the rifle shakes. I came up with a technique I unfortunately called "sling sniping" at the time, where i would jerk the controller in the direction of an enemy to aim instead of aiming with the sticks. I got remarkably fast and accurate with this method.
What do they call Fortnite in France? Battle Royale with Cheese.

User Info: Unite

Unite
1 month ago#36
No , average on Jrpg , below average on most of other genres

User Info: Fryedaddy4

Fryedaddy4
1 month ago#37
Rocksmith bass. Never played bass before and when I first started playing, I was getting low 90s on most songs.
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1086998/wilsongf_medium.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SbtyEYk-fY

User Info: SunTsu

SunTsu
1 month ago#38
Turn based RPG/JRPG
"To a mind that is still the whole Universe surrenders"

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
1 month ago#39
I’m pretty good at platformers. I remember hearing about people giving up on Ori and the Blind Forest at the Ginso Tree..I think I got it on my 3rd try? It just feels natural to me I guess
Switch, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 5
Console whore for life

User Info: toomanymonikers

toomanymonikers
1 month ago#40
Probably Super Meat Boy. For whatever reason I got good at the platforming pretty quick.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. Any game you're naturally talented at?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A