• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. A meteor is headed for Earth and will completely destroy the planet in 24 hours

User Info: ProboBum

ProboBum
1 month ago#41
Funcoland posted...
Contact all my friends and tell them what they mean to me. Listen to music. Spend the day drinking. And then watch the end. If it was an inescapable death, it's sort of hard to be afraid. So.. Drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die.
For some reason this hit REALLY hard for me. I'd honestly spend the day with my family, especially my nephews and nieces as they won't have the chance to grow and experience the world for what it has, the good and the bad. Before it ends I'd look at my 65 year old Dad and joke about how at least I won't be outliving him.
Wild ARMs is still the best JRPG series in my opinion and we desperately need a new game in the series!

User Info: Balzak74

Balzak74
1 month ago#42
BanzaiHeil posted...
This will be fun.

Okay, why "the west?"
Because other parts if the world, don't seem to be offended by everything these days.
What is acceptable changes every two minutes.
Everyone supposedly is racist, or phobic t
his or that.
Polite debate is deceased. It seems, no one accepts difference of opinion anymore.
I am not late, I just live in world that's too early

User Info: metroidman18

metroidman18
1 month ago#43
Axel_Justice posted...
Kill myself so I don't give the meteor the satisfaction
"looks like the meteor passed us by 3000 miles, sorry for the false alarm guys"
"You can live next to a river of sewage water and still experience a drought"
-S. Miyamoto

User Info: DBN_Stealth

DBN_Stealth
1 month ago#44
probably nothing

User Info: TorvaMessorem

TorvaMessorem
1 month ago#45
Pray the last 12 hours nonstop and hope religion is correct and there is a heaven. Otherwise it doesn't matter what I do with that time anyways because a brain smashed to pieces won't remember it.
Take your time. The world has plenty to spare.

User Info: BanzaiHeil

BanzaiHeil
1 month ago#46
Balzak74 posted...
Because other parts if the world, don't seem to be offended by everything these days.
his or that.
Polite debate is deceased. It seems, no one accepts difference of opinion anymore.
I mean, I don't necessarily disagree, but I fail to see why that would make the west more deserving of being obliterated.

If we've gotten to where the biggest problems are whether or not you feel accepted, as opposed to other places where they will literally stone you to death for you being you, kind of seems like we're doing okay. Not that we don't have a lot of room for improvement, but still better than a whole lot of other places.
PSN: BanzaiHeil
Never forget: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/61379169

User Info: BluntEdge

BluntEdge
1 month ago#47
Balzak74 posted...
his or that.
Get off Twitter and you’ll see that the west doesn’t think like that s***hole. Just vibe, love everyone, and you’ll be doing better than most. Keep your head up, king.

Miitopia was such a masterpiece of a game that they ported it to the Nintendo Switch.

User Info: VERY_GOOD_BOI

VERY_GOOD_BOI
1 month ago#48
Talking about Mr. Kojima with you guys.
Kojima needs your love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4yT7hnjWsE

User Info: KI11AK

KI11AK
1 month ago#49
Cant mention it here
Tolerance is inherently intolerant

User Info: awsomemanspiff

awsomemanspiff
1 month ago#50
Forest_Temple posted...
>:/

Well you'd get an alert some how

yeah I think the doomsday horns going off all over the world would be warning enough! I can only assume every state and very city has some! Just probably don’t know it
Joshua 1:9 - Be strong and courageous, do not be terrified do not be discouraged for the lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. A meteor is headed for Earth and will completely destroy the planet in 24 hours
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A