• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. If gta 6 was 30 fps, no ray tracing or hdr, would you still buy?

User Info: Tonyjaa

Tonyjaa
1 month ago#11
userfrigginame posted...
That’d be a dumb reason not to play a game.

User Info: dan_gerous87

dan_gerous87
1 month ago#12
No chance of it having none of those features on ps5

User Info: jellybeanmaster

jellybeanmaster
1 month ago#13
I know from experience that the people who buy gta and play pretty much only that have no idea what any of those terms mean. They barely know about big game releases. It could come out looking like a 360 game and they’d love it
PSN:DUTTiRASS, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,

User Info: TboiGreezy

TboiGreezy
1 month ago#14
Yes its fkn GTA

User Info: adampheasey

adampheasey
1 month ago#15
This is the main issue. Most people are saying yes which means games will eventually come out at 30fps which by standards is completely unacceptable now. But people speak with their wallets and devs will take advantage of that and we will maybe be held back again.

User Info: RAAAWWWRRR

RAAAWWWRRR
1 month ago#16
Lol....

It's going to be 30FPS 100% guarantee.

They may run the game in a new improving engine, higher graphics quality, etc. Basically the game will be more demanding. So imo, i'm confident it will be 30FPS.

And yes... I would still buy it yet i'm getting this for my PC instead.
Ryzen 9 3950X, RTX 3080 FE/PS4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition #31,033/Xbox One X Platinum Taco Bell Limited Edition, Nintendo Switch, PS5, Xbox Sex

User Info: VermilionX

VermilionX
1 month ago#17
I don't have a display with HDR so that's a non issue for me

Ray tracing and 60+ fps tho, those I care about since my system can handle those
me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
RIP 2006-2019 https://i.imgur.com/FyKZY1b.jpg

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
1 month ago#18
Considering I love the look and feel of RDR2 I’d be ok with it. Obviously I prefer it to be better but it would still be amazing. Hell to this day I’m impressed at what they were able to pull off with V on the PS3 hardware.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton

User Info: Aculo

Aculo
1 month ago#19
it would depend on whether they had a main campaign, or they just skipped it to do their new online thing, ok?
ok?

User Info: SockoressKnight

SockoressKnight
1 month ago#20
Not for $70
http://imageshack.us/a/img339/6921/rinoa1d.jpg
"Rinoa...Even if you end up as the world's enemy. I'll...I'll be your knight."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. If gta 6 was 30 fps, no ray tracing or hdr, would you still buy?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A