• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. Rumor- Horizon Forbidden West on Ps4 is gimped. Best version=Ps5.

User Info: Iscratchmyballs

Iscratchmyballs
1 month ago#1
https://twitter.com/LumenHD/status/1365823858025054214
Phil Spencer- Series X/S is shaping up the biggest & best launch line up in Xbox history.

User Info: peephole303

peephole303
1 month ago#2
No s***.
Before you attack my grammar I am a Dyslexic

User Info: New_Username

New_Username
1 month ago#3
go back to scratching your balls and quit posting.

User Info: jenrais

jenrais
1 month ago#4
Well duh.

User Info: xbs2034

xbs2034
1 month ago#5
Those seem like obvious cross gen compromises and I wouldn’t describe it as gimped. Something like Shadow of Mordor where they cut out major gameplay features comes in to mind.

Edit: and read the full tweet thread, literally says not an expert on the game and just predictions. No need to post this

User Info: Iscratchmyballs

Iscratchmyballs
1 month ago#6
peephole303 posted...
No s***.

jenrais posted...
Well duh.

I know there's a huge user base on ps4, but how many of them are willing to buy the gimped version day 1? Sony should have just made it a Ps5 only title. From what I understand, Miles Morales Ps5 version seriously outsold the ps4 version.
Phil Spencer- Series X/S is shaping up the biggest & best launch line up in Xbox history.

User Info: MrDude1

MrDude1
1 month ago#7
Iscratchmyballs posted...
Best version=Ps5.

That's incorrect.
Best version = unannounced future PC version
Ryzen 7 3700X CPU | GTX 1070 8 GB GPU | 16 GB RGB DDR4-3200 RAM | 1 TB NVMe | B450 Tomahawk mobo | 750W Platinum
Asus MX27AQ | Cloud 9 C989M

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
1 month ago#8
peephole303 posted...
No s***.

I make a lot of mistake, but I tend to ignore them until they go away, like illegitimate children.

User Info: New_Username

New_Username
1 month ago#9
Iscratchmyballs posted...
I know there's a huge user base on ps4, but how many of them are willing to buy the gimped version day 1? Sony should have just made it a Ps5 only title. From what I understand, Miles Morales Ps5 version seriously outsold the ps4 version.

Most people without a PS5 would most likely buy the PS4 version.

User Info: Blitzoff1987

Blitzoff1987
1 month ago#10
So basically the same cutbacks between the PC and PS4 version of Zero Dawn?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. Rumor- Horizon Forbidden West on Ps4 is gimped. Best version=Ps5.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A