• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. So who else actually here has the Playstation 5

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
4 weeks ago#61
dhampire1 posted...
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/6/2/AANQu-AABaP-.jpg

how'd you get it to defy gravity?
I make a lot of mistake, but I tend to ignore them until they go away, like illegitimate children.

User Info: carsauce

carsauce
4 weeks ago#62
ManuKesna posted...
Already did

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/4/1/AARQlmAABaPp.jpg
Meant console itself
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous

carsauce
4 weeks ago#63
KINDERFELD posted...
Post a pic of it or else tc will think you're FOS.
Hehe
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous

User Info: dhampire1

dhampire1
4 weeks ago#64
boomstickbhg posted...
how'd you get it to defy gravity?
Oh it was an upgrade, there’s digital, physical and the most expensive Gravity Defying. Which also makes it BC with GameCube games

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
4 weeks ago#65
dhampire1 posted...
Oh it was an upgrade, there’s digital, physical and the most expensive Gravity Defying. Which also makes it BC with GameCube games

damn and I thought all those links/ads were too suspicious to click on, my loss.
I make a lot of mistake, but I tend to ignore them until they go away, like illegitimate children.

User Info: curtisj2993

curtisj2993
4 weeks ago#66
I was lucky enough to get a preorder at gamestop, but honestly nothing has really excited me so far, def don't think it was worth all the “gotta have it early” hype, ps5 or Xbox series X
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/7/6/AAam_jAABaRw.jpg
#Swanky#

User Info: Famicomyoshi3

Famicomyoshi3
4 weeks ago#67
Gambit916 posted...
Nice try.

Christ, he just wants to see pics of folks' PS5 set ups. I would totally understand if he were to say something like "Go outside your house and take a pic of it so we can see exactly where you live!!" but he's not. I really don't see the problem with wanting to just see people's set ups. It's not like anyone here is gonna be able to find and track you down with just a pic of your basement, TV and PS5 at least I'd hope not.

User Info: Gambit916

Gambit916
4 weeks ago#68
Famicomyoshi3 posted...
Christ, he just wants to see pics of folks' PS5 set ups. I would totally understand if he were to say something like "Go outside your house and take a pic of it so we can see exactly where you live!!" but he's not. I really don't see the problem with wanting to just see people's set ups. It's not like anyone here is gonna be able to find and track you down with just a pic of your basement, TV and PS5 at least I'd hope not.
I don't want to do it and I'm at work anyway. TC should respect that. Not assume people are lying for not doing it @Famicomyoshi3
Good is fine with me, I don't need great games every time -skermac 11/27/2019

carsauce
4 weeks ago#69
curtisj2993 posted...
I was lucky enough to get a preorder at gamestop, but honestly nothing has really excited me so far, def don't think it was worth all the “gotta have it early” hype, ps5 or Xbox series X
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/7/6/AAam_jAABaRw.jpg
Ita just magical for us real gamers it's a big step.
No more stupid slow downs and everything runs well.
It is a new era of gaming.

User Info: Porunga

Porunga
4 weeks ago#70
I do, x2.
"Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be crying all day"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. So who else actually here has the Playstation 5
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A