• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ADaley

ADaley
1 month ago#1
Who else is going to wait for the PS5 slim to come out? I am. Not interested in the "original" PS5. I've got a PS2 slim and a PS3 slim, both of which I love so much.

User Info: cameronhero

cameronhero
1 month ago#2
Definitely, or at least some alternate version that comes along when there are also games worth buying.
~PSN: AnotherGreatAPE ~

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
1 month ago#3
See you in 2024.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj | Switch FC: Ask
"Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy."

ADaley
1 month ago#4
The only game I would probably buy now is Ratchet and Clank. Other than that, I'd wait for the Dead Island 2 or Sniper Elite 5. Other than that, I'll be waiting for a few years before buying a PS5 slim.

User Info: DominiqueT

DominiqueT
1 month ago#5
ADaley posted...
The only game I would probably buy now is Ratchet and Clank. Other than that, I'd wait for the Dead Island 2 or Sniper Elite 5. Other than that, I'll be waiting for a few years before buying a PS5 slim.
­čĄö­čĄö i wonder if the machine will slim down too much, the reason the ps5 is big is because of the cooling but the slim maybe not by much tbh
IGN leanne
Porygon farm https://imgur.com/a/kpQHV95

ADaley
1 month ago#6
I've seen a ton, of videos. I'm waiting on 2 x PS3's being fixed. I should get one back this week.

User Info: deprofundis442

deprofundis442
1 month ago#7
mcnichoj posted...
See you in 2024.
Probably gonna take me that long to cut through my backlog of PS4 games anyway.
Fred Durp and the Gimp Trizkits

ADaley
1 month ago#8
I got 66+ games (and more on the way) to start and finish.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A