• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. Is anyone else having trouble re-downloading Hitman (PS Plus)?

User Info: xTheGrieverx

xTheGrieverx
1 month ago#1
I can't seem to re-download it on my PS5, I was hoping to play through the trilogy.

My PS5 says its installed but its not in my storage on console or extended. I can't even choose to play it.
PSN: xTheGrieverx GT: straysheep17 Nintendo 3DS FC - 0018 1110 0155

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
1 month ago#2
That's odd, have you tried rebooting and/or license restore?
I make a lot of mistake, but I tend to ignore them until they go away, like illegitimate children.

User Info: Reece504

Reece504
1 month ago#3
You sure it wasn’t the free trial version?
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez

User Info: snake2410

snake2410
1 month ago#4
Reece504 posted...
You sure it wasn’t the free trial version?
PS+ version was the full version, minus the GOTY content. It was still valid to use to unlock the Hitman 3 access pass for the first game though. I just downloaded it last week in order to do just that. Wasn't a trial, had all the levels available to download.
PSN: Snake2410
MG SAGA 100% Trophies x7!, Uncharted Saga PS4 5x 100%, ZoE HD 2x Plat!, N7 Elite x3! C:LoS Saga 3x 100% Trophies!!

User Info: xTheGrieverx

xTheGrieverx
1 month ago#5
boomstickbhg posted...
That's odd, have you tried rebooting and/or license restore?

Yes I tried it. The only time it let me download it was when I got the GOTY Upgrade... go figure... 😑

Edit: on that note, how do I actually download the VR add on that came with my physical copy of Hitman 3? I redeemed the code and its showing as full price on PSN
PSN: xTheGrieverx GT: straysheep17 Nintendo 3DS FC - 0018 1110 0155
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. Is anyone else having trouble re-downloading Hitman (PS Plus)?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A