• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. Regretting my early ps5 purchase

User Info: Tonyjaa

Tonyjaa
3 months ago#141
I've only had my ps4 for 2 years, still have hundreds of games to play. Don't even care about ps5 right now. Still enjoying my ps4.

User Info: Wanderlei777

Wanderlei777
3 months ago#142
I feel bad for the people that ended up with an expensive paper weight due to all the hardware failures that are happening.

User Info: Mountainface

Mountainface
3 months ago#143
Wanderlei777 posted...
I feel bad for the people that ended up with an expensive paper weight due to all the hardware failures that are happening.
Zero hardware failures so far.

Just light on content
Casual gamer aaf.

User Info: ShadowSliph

ShadowSliph
3 months ago#144
Infamous: Second Son runs at a buttery smooth 60fps. Honestly, I think games that had an uncapped framerate on PS4 Pro that benefit most, or games that had 60 FPS already but suffered drops.

User Info: RainIsMyDrug

RainIsMyDrug
3 months ago#145
yea people there no reason to buy one at all, please wait so my chance of getting another one would be higher. ( I hope yall wait )

User Info: Armyofone

Armyofone
3 months ago#146
RainIsMyDrug posted...
yea people there no reason to buy one at all, please wait so my chance of getting another one would be higher. ( I hope yall wait )
I want one that works, I'll be waiting till next year so that frees up 1 for ya
Lightning: It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do.

User Info: MikeAtTheSource

MikeAtTheSource
3 months ago#147
Imagine whining about this
Oh gamefaqs

User Info: Scorex_VII

Scorex_VII
3 months ago#148
RainIsMyDrug posted...

You can have as many as you can afford.
Call someone idiot= ok
Call someone troll= abusive and offensive
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. Regretting my early ps5 purchase
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A