• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. So PS5 is less powerful than both of it's main competition!

User Info: InuboyNetwork

InuboyNetwork
4 days ago#1
You might think I'm talking about the Switch but no. I'm not. I'm talking about Stadia and Xbox Series X. Sony's main competition for this new generation. Time to accept folks that Sony will never have the most powerful console ever again. Because they cannot afford it. Xbox is gonna be the system that you buy your multiplats on that run absolutely amazing while Stadia will be for those who just want to game.
Watch as I surpass my own origin!!!
If a console could teleport me to a bathroom made of gold I still wouldn't want it unless it has something I liked. Who cares how fast something is.
"Its too simplistic"

User Info: metaphysician

metaphysician
4 days ago#3
Its kind of absurd to pretend that Stadia is more of a competitor for the PS5 than the Switch. . .

User Info: InuboyNetwork

InuboyNetwork
3 days ago#4
metaphysician posted...
Its kind of absurd to pretend that Stadia is more of a competitor for the PS5 than the Switch. . .
Switch is more of a handheld anyway. I'm pretty sure that Sony does not have a handheld console.
Watch as I surpass my own origin!!!
InuboyNetwork posted...
Time to accept folks that Sony will never have the most powerful console ever again.

I'm sorry, what?

User Info: Nth

Nth
3 days ago#6
metaphysician posted...

Stadia may not even be around by the time the PS5 launches.
"I understand that the world was nothing: a mechanical chaos of casual, brute enmity on which we stupidly impose our hopes and fears." - Grendel
Comparing consoles to stadia is like comparing a wheel to a rock.

Sure both can roll, but one f***ing sucks
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
2 days ago#8
Lol
Mood: COD Warzone, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, theHunter: Call of the Wild, DOOM Eternal
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. So PS5 is less powerful than both of it's main competition!
  • Post New Message