• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. Is anyone going to pass on ps5 and wait for ps5 pro?

User Info: BarbatosLupsRex

BarbatosLupsRex
3 months ago#1
Remember that leak where sony is supposed to be working on two models where one is for hardcore gamers?
Im saving up for that one.
Got $700 saved up so far

User Info: chiefofsb78

chiefofsb78
3 months ago#2
Pretty sure there's no leak or rumor of a PS5 Pro but if it gets one i'm not waiting i'll just sell the OG and get the Pro when it releases like i did with PS4 Pro, i got about $400-$500 stashed not even counting just stashing so by end of the year i'll have money for all the things PSVR2 (whenever it releases), games, controller, accessories etc.

I usually don't do this i just get it whenever but i'm really excited this time because of VR and PS5 looking to be a beast not same old PS3 tech just dialed up like with PS4 even tho the jump was still nice.

User Info: AlphaOmega786

AlphaOmega786
3 months ago#3
Nope. Gonna get two PS5s at launch, then sell them 3 years later, to buy a Slim and a Pro.

User Info: GasmanOAV

GasmanOAV
3 months ago#4
I’m more interested in the high end model, but if Sony makes a regular PS5 that can do 4K at 60 or 120 FPS with HDR and ray tracing I’m not sure a Pro model will be necessary. If Sony does do two models I’m wondering if they will do a low end streaming model aimed at their PSN Now service.
I'm not even winded.
(message deleted)

User Info: BarbatosLupsRex

BarbatosLupsRex
3 months ago#6
shorturl.at/uLRTX

I dunno how credible neogaf is but vfx says there will be a ps5 pro and on the xbox side a cheaper xbox series x model i think. Also that he thinks the pro will be $600. I hope that its not higher than that lol
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 5
  3. Is anyone going to pass on ps5 and wait for ps5 pro?
  • Topic Archived