• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Predator: Hunting Grounds
  3. I am struggling with the Berserker.

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#1
So did pretty well with Hunter, only okay with Scout no full team wipes but pretty good.

I first played the open beta and was so sad the berserker was locked out from it. S got to level 35 naturally the grinded against bots whilst testing various weapons. Finally got my Berserker she looks so cool....

but it's like her ass is a bullet magnet. I can't engage much with fire team since the Berserker is so lumbering and eats stamina so fast i get shredded. So aside from one match were i got lucky with bear trap + hammer at chopper zone all my matches playout with berserker...

Run around trying to trigger alarms, despite ai saying they are gonna raise alarm they don't

chunkily running around map

breathing heavy because stamina low

maybe find them

plasmacaster blast for a lil while

throwout motion sensors for some exp and to mark them

they bolt while i'm pulling the 80 bullets out of my gut

chopper been called

"rush" to the extraction site maybe get one or two claims or they all escape. I look up some builds and stuff and funnily was the perk loudout i wanted but it's clear those guides that impredtrable was much lower point cost before

thinking i should play some fireteam for a while to get a better understanding of what they are doing and where they are going but still Berserker seems much more difficult to play compared to the Hunter or even Scout

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#2
okay did some good Berserking even managed to kill two then let the other two get to the reinforcement then killed those two just as the others were respawning back in

then got to toy with the last two! very satisfying hunt

1. Boards
  2. Predator: Hunting Grounds
  3. I am struggling with the Berserker.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A